Challenges for Warbands and Tempest

"
allrandom1 wrote:
just a T-shirt for the first 50 challengers? that's ridiculous

What did you expect, a Mercedes?
Jul 27, 2011 - Sept 30, 2018.
Redeem divination card sets? this is bs. No normal player will be able to afford this one let alone farm them.

And the items from vendor recipes is just getting old.

But the other challenges seems fine.
Tears of blood, aching heart,
My dear Isildria must depart.

[Keeper] Oath keepers - Friendly EU focused guild for experienced players More info @ thread ID; 1426886
IGN; Isildria
Cant wait Kreygasm!! Even though I know I wont reach 8 chalenges goal, its gonna be lots of fun to try to complete those chalenges!
https://www.youtube.com/user/MrChalyps
"
AlexOverLord wrote:
you see the problem your assuming that the prices of those items right now will equal the prices in the awakening the card drop rate is much better then the item that rewarded because they force you to farm a specific zone!

No it wont be. A card set will be more rare than the item it rewards, because trading is very efficient at redistributing wealth, more so "partial items" in form of more common cards. Unless GGG wants to increase drops considerably, which I bet they don't.

There will always be a percentage of players who can stand to grind the same zone for 16+ hours (Dom runs, frags farming, etc...), so being forced to farm cards in specific zones is not a helping factor. In fact, the minority who can stand to play the game like a bot, will dictate drop-rates for the rest of us...
When night falls
She cloaks the world
In impenetrable darkness
Maybe i have missed some info but as far as i know, the only reward would be that growing h/o statue.
I hope they add something to that, like the armour set prizes in torment/bloodlines.
Anything mtx related would be amazing.

Also on a side note, if the demon armour set goes on sale on release day, im totally buying it ;p

Edit* and a t-shirt for first 50, but thats still very exclusive.
༗ IGN: Warcry ༗
༗ Lvl 100s: #7 ༗
༗ Twitch.tv/WarcryLive ༗
༗ Velka's Ravens: 1772222 ༗
༗ Mirror Thread: 1832043 ༗ #1 ES Wander Opal Ring ༗ #1 Lab Runner Vanguard Belt ༗
Last edited by WarcryLegion on Jul 7, 2015, 5:43:39 AM
Well, lets have a look at these.

Level 82
Never got a character that high yet.

Div Cards.
I shall have whatever I find.

Kill Warband members
If they are too hard to find, no go.

Clear areas in Tempest.
Do not intend to play hc.

Kill unique bosses.
If I can't find them I can't kill them.

Vendor recipes.
I'll get a few.

Corrupt Jewels.
I doubt that I will find half of them.

Knowledge and power.
I might identify a few.

I have always been solo and self found.
Hmm how long this leagues are? cant find any inforamtion.
"
Hodari wrote:
"
ladish wrote:

I don't doubt hc league will be a bit of a shock with some of the difficulty changes coming in on top of the craziness tempest effects will bring. I guess my point was more that only having that one challenge being hc specific means people will get in and get out as long as it takes to complete the challenge (and possibly level to 82). Separate challenge leagues would be nice imo: The 1 month challenge leagues with the red/blue armour were great.

I usually play softcore, but I actually like that they have at least one challenge which pushes you to try the other league as well and experience ALL of the different types of content the game has to offer. No one is forced to do it(Zana map mods probably even make it possible to complete the challenge in either league, though this would be expensive) but it at least gives some incentive to do so.

Agree, I usually go hardcore but due to challenges usually try to get in 1-2 weeks of the sc league and its usually different and more 'fun', well worth doing for a while. Good for testing builds too for upcoming leagues etc
The full turn in divination cards achievement. I get why they are doing it! Whoever IS able to get it, GGG will question the heck out of them, in order to reveal how they were able to accomplish it. And crack down on anything against the rules. :P
Without 'help' that achievement will be so impossible to get everything.
"
HappyHammer wrote:
Well, lets have a look at these.

Level 82
Never got a character that high yet.

Div Cards.
I shall have whatever I find.

Kill Warband members
If they are too hard to find, no go.

Clear areas in Tempest.
Do not intend to play hc.

Kill unique bosses.
If I can't find them I can't kill them.

Vendor recipes.
I'll get a few.

Corrupt Jewels.
I doubt that I will find half of them.

Knowledge and power.
I might identify a few.

I have always been solo and self found.

Right there with you. :( The leagues aren't even worth doing for me. I wouldn't be able to get anywhere.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info