If I can't find them I can't kill them.

Vendor recipes.
I'll get a few.

Corrupt Jewels.
I doubt that I will find half of them.

Knowledge and power.
I might identify a few.

I have always been solo and self found.

Exactly - at least previous challenges had a few achievements that were do-able to casual players, now it doesn't seem to be worth even trying...

GGG - please remember that a lot of your player base aren't l33t racers.
*Now with added Kiwi*
(His name is Colin)
But guys, these achievements are just for fun and they give absolutely nothing, right? I'm a pretty casual hc leagues player as well, and i actually don't care about these challenges at all. Can i do it? I will try. Can't i? I go on exploring 2.0 content without them. After all awakening offers a lot to any kind of player, i guess.
"
Vermin wrote:
"
HappyHammer wrote:
Well, lets have a look at these.

Level 82
Never got a character that high yet.

Div Cards.
I shall have whatever I find.

Kill Warband members
If they are too hard to find, no go.

Clear areas in Tempest.
Do not intend to play hc.

Kill unique bosses.
If I can't find them I can't kill them.

Vendor recipes.
I'll get a few.

Corrupt Jewels.
I doubt that I will find half of them.

Knowledge and power.
I might identify a few.

I have always been solo and self found.

Exactly - at least previous challenges had a few achievements that were do-able to casual players, now it doesn't seem to be worth even trying...

GGG - please remember that a lot of your player base aren't l33t racers.

If you can't do at least a couple of these in 3-4 months, you're just not trying. Vendor recipes is always easy, even for the most casual player. Level 82 might take a bit of time, but it's not exactly hard, especially since you'll have higher level areas to level in outside of maps now. The league-specific challenges are usually pretty easy as well if you actually make any effort to play in that league. Casual players might not be able to complete ALL of them challenges, but that's why they are called CHALLENGES. Some of them are supposed to be hard.
"
fatelessguy wrote:
But guys, these achievements are just for fun and they give absolutely nothing, right?

they give a reason to invest some (more) effort/playing time into the new leagues (and by this, the game in general). The challenges offer things to do when (nearly) everything else is already done. (parallel with new content from big updates like now with 2.0)

"
Vermin wrote:
at least previous challenges had a few achievements that were do-able to casual players, now it doesn't seem to be worth even trying

not what I had thought at first, but that's incredible close to the truth: its very less 'casual'-compliant then ever before (as whole set).
invited by timer @ 10.12.2011
--
deutsche Community: www.exiled.eu & ts.exiled.eu
Global 710 here I come!

Good challenges overall.
"
Mr_Cee wrote:
but that's incredible close to the truth: its very less 'casual'-compliant then ever before (as whole set).

If by "the truth" you mean "In your own highly biased opinion", then maybe. There's at least 1 challenge that even the most casual player should be able to complete. Probably 2-3. With a moderate amount of effort, you can probably hit at least 5. Same as every other league.
Super tricky cuz of bad drop chance of divination cards and bad map drops. This time I won't even bother with achievements. Too bad/sad because we all know in advance who will get 50 spots once again.
Mirror of Kalandra?
"
ama wrote:
Too bad/sad because we all know in advance who will get 50 spots once again.

top 50 are always the most smelliest, jobless nerds, in every game that requires grinding ;) nothing wrong with that, who cares what other ppl do.
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCi-NL9JevOxF-6W3n-a7o-w

My Youtube channel with builds, unique and mechanic discussions etc

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info