ECKS DEE looking for most excellent dudes XD

bumperino
IGN WiLLYW or NQTR.

Level 100 ranger.
Level 100 scion.
Really enjoying playing with this guild, awesome dudes in chat and even better when people join the TeamSpeak.

Keep it up guys. :)
Are you guys interested in sc player? Playing since obt and struggling to find high map group. I want to experience playing aurabud, don't mind leveling it in warbands. Not sure what else to say, ask we you want pm or in game.
IGN = Elfas.
bump
bampÅ
Hello

Looking for a good guild with people to enjoy some POE with.
I live in the northwest. WA to be precise. I have been playing on and off for about a month after release date but quit because all my RL's quit but came back about 2months ago, So I have been playing alone for a minute now and its getting kinda lonely lol.
I play every day if I can but with my job I do work a lot. I usually work 4 days on 4 days off 12-16hrs A day so some days I don't have the power to play, but on my weekends i put in a good 20hrs or more usually unless the better half is making me do something.
I only play standard SC right now. Mainly just playing my lvl80 ranger.
The best achieved goal I have is my harbinger bow I crafted and my char but my main goal is to be able to farm atziri pretty much just be able to do any end game boss with ease.
Hello

im from india,

been playing since day one of release(sometime around there),

very very active,

standard, standard temp league,

lvl93 in standard,

6ling my volls in 100fus,

goal would be to make a broken build and break the game, i theory craft builds a lot.

do you guys use skype or ts or any other voice chats? , just looking for a fun active guild where i can talk to members, hang out and chill.
Last edited by ezhilarasan1618 on Aug 11, 2015, 1:44:35 AM
Hey, my name is Sam.

I'm from the United States (Oregon) and I have been playing Path for around a year now. I like to consider myself pretty knowledgeable at the game.

Up until Warbands/Tempest league I've been a softcore player, but this time around I'm mainly playing Tempest.

My highest level character is level 93. I hit it on my lowlife windripper build in Torment league.

My greatest goal in Path of Exile is killing Uber Atziri in a hardcore league.
"
honeybunny wrote:

Where are you from?
How long have you been playing poe?
How active are you?
In which league(s) you play.
Your highest character?
Your greatest achievement in poe?
Your greatest goal in poe?

-hey, I'm from NYC.

-been playing since august 2012 (CB)

-Very active during temp leagues. (Usually both HC and SC temp leagues, but mainly sticking with SC this league)

-Currently playing Warbands, Standard.

-Have a couple characters low 90, and maybe 10 toons 80+ collecting dust somewhere in standard/hardcore. Currently playing a lvl 92 SRS in Warbands.

-Greatest achievement....hm besides uber (Rampage)...not rage quitting after spending like 2k fusings to 6l my +3 staff this league.

-As for a goal, a lvl 100 would be cool. Not sure i'd do it during one league, I like playing multiple characters (currently have a lvl 75,82,92 in warbands).
-----------
I've mainly been a solo player, but I'm looking for a guild/group where I can do some map rotations (78+) and chat/chill with some active/experienced players.

While i've built up my map/currency pool reasonable well this league, i'm finding it nearly impossible to sustain 79+ unless I'm rolling/vaaling some seriously scary shit and ambushing for 3x magic monsters.

Feel free to msg me ign DW_SRS
Last edited by Jonix on Aug 13, 2015, 1:04:47 AM
Welcome to the team, ezhilarasan, Sam and Jonix :)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info