ECKS DEE looking for most excellent dudes XD

Happy new year!
Hiii im from Denmark Girl 25 I have been playing since open beta, i play min 40hours a week, i Would Like too play in standart. Lvl 90 on this 90 my greatest achivements is too carry 4 man party in t15 maps. My goal is too graft a glyph harb
HEy there ! My name is Dimitar and im a 28 years old boy from Bulgaria .I have been playing the game for about a year or abit more .. at the start not very active with few breaks due to work and study but at this moment i have quite alot of free time and im acative and online every day.Im playing on the standart league and my highest char is 88lvl La / Blast rain ranger . Im runing mostly t8-13 maps till i get whats needed to farm the end tier. So im looking for a active friendly guild and i know my game knowledge is far from the best but id be glad to learn for more exp players and enjoy the runs with them .have some fun times etc . Thank you
Where are you from?
I am from Denmark

How long have you been playing poe?
I have been playing PoE since 2013 (not that much the beginning though).

How active are you?
When new challenge leagues come out I'm rather active, playing as much as I can get away with. I am studying to become an engineer so my spare time can be limited at times.

In which league(s) you play.
I mostly play softcore challenge league, but I have begun to play some hardcore challenge league as well.

Your highest character?
Highest character is lvl 92 on std.

Your greatest achievement in poe?
Being #99 on softcore talisman ladder 16 hours after the launch (started 3 hours late).

Your greatest goal in poe?
To push as far up the ladder as possible in the beginning of new challenge leagues.
Welcome Pheonix :)
May the forth (or the force) be with you!
Where are you from?
I am from California US

How long have you been playing poe?
I have been playing PoE since 2014 atlas is the best expansion so far.

How active are you?
i play on a daily basis at least 4 hrs gota grind u kno.

In which league(s) you play.
I only play softcore challenge league, I stopped playing hardcore since endgame content started coming out, i got bored of hc streamlined builds .

Your highest character?
Highest character is lvl 95 on std a bladefall miner (RIP IN PEACE).

Your greatest achievement in poe?
Farming uber atzuby and finding some atziri's acuity .

Your greatest goal in poe?
To trade as hard as i can making good exalts flipping items and currency, also to watch a mirror drop some day .
When life turns its back on you grab its ass :D
Wanted to mention that the guild is still going strong with numerous daily active members on the Essence league, often leveling or mapping together and keeping it fresh over Discord VoIP.

So I guess it's a sort of a free bump. :)
Happy New Year <3
Hello there! I'm from Norway, 31. I haven't been playing Poe for that long but very exited about it.

I got to 62 in one of the previous seasons but didn't quite had the flair for the game but now I'm back with a lot of interest in the game and all the fun things it offers.

I'm playing daily.

I'm in breach League right now. Might like to try hardcore at some point.

This is my highest char right now at 70 but I can easily see it hitting 90+ and probably a few char after that too.

Don't have many achievements but this character must be it. :D

My main goal is to shoot for the stars and have lots of fun and laughs on the way, that's why I though your guild might fit perfectly :)
Last edited by Evoken on Dec 17, 2016, 8:00:05 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info