Eternal Orbs

I've been waiting for this change ever since they were released.
Eternal orbs just don't fit into this game IMO.
Worst idea ever.

Someone's gonna make a lot of money off of RMT.
IGN: MyOtherRangerDied // DontBeStupidAndDieAgain // GenericSporkerWitch
https://google.com
Amazing idea this could possible be one of the best pieces of news I've read in 2 years on here. Leave them disabled entirely, they will always have a negative impact on the economy of the game. You could watch the economy get to a decent place, re instate Eternals and it'll instantly dwindle to shit again.

Edit: Forget about the RMT aspect of things. Eternals and the previous state of crafting was RMT heaven. Unless GGG had a hand in those profits, it didn't benefit the game at all. It created a monopoly that was anything but healthy for the economy in any league. Making tier 1-3 mods have better chances to roll, making master crafting options more desire-able tiers and tweaking drops themselves is the much better approach for an ARPG wanting to target many demographics and not just no-lifers, RMT'ers. People should be able to play this game, invest time and make smart choices once they are experienced enough to reap profits. I say this as someone who has time invested, I'm comfortable with my wealth and my success but it could of been less grindy and many people would rather slam their dick in a door then grind 23hours a day to convert tiny currency to big currency all day. Yet they still love the game. No one wants Diablo3's babies first ARPG treatment...well I hope they don't. Eternals being removed is a great thing.
GGG, the ADA of gaming....huuuur i gotz mai skilz.
IGN: MullaXul
Last edited by MullaXul on Jul 5, 2015, 9:59:00 PM
standardpoetrade.exe has stopped working
Good idea removing them from ladder leagues.

And I don't see any better way to deal with the consequences of what this change will do to permanent leagues, but, after all, that isn't the main focus of the game, the ladder leagues are.
anything is everything
Last edited by Manocean on Jul 5, 2015, 9:53:55 PM
Why should I be punished as someone who's goal in this game is to craft something perfectly mine? I may never be able to reach that goal cause I'm never super rich but it was nice going back to the parent league to continue my crafting. You guys continually keep doing actions like this that are meant to curb the super rich at the expense of rest of the 99% player's fun.
IGN:
@Antilogy
Nice change I really think this is whats best for the overall state of the game.
IGN:Dethklok
lllllDanziGGlllll - 100 Ranger ~ HOGM
Mirror Service: View-thread/2479762
Old:870532
"
Antilogy wrote:
Why should I be punished as someone who's goal in this game is to craft something perfectly mine? I may never be able to reach that goal cause I'm never super rich but it was nice going back to the parent league to continue my crafting. You guys continually keep doing actions like this that are meant to curb the super rich at the expense of rest of the 99% player's fun.

99% of players probably have never seen an eternal orb
I like it, I played thousands of hours and never seen one drop anyways. I like the change.
Rampage IGN: RIP_Stannis_Baratheon
I believe (may be wrong) that some peoples divination cards give eternals. will those be changed now as well?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info