Eternal Orbs

Rip eternal orbs. You won't be missed :D
Incoming mirror fees of 10 mirrors now...
Last edited by RedxFrost on Jul 5, 2015, 9:50:45 PM
...eternal orb? Those were real?
IGN: Sin
Poor guy who made a 9 eternal orbs divination card. Now he has to think of something else lol
"
Chris wrote:
WSince then, the impact they've had on Path of Exile and its economy hasn't been what we initially intended.

Could someone please explain what the unintended result was, and why they needed to be removed? I feel like having more options for players, at both ends of the spectrum, are only a good thing.
will yolo exalting become more common?
rip
bring back the state of the game in 1.3 vaults of atziri patch
10/10 change. didnt think itd ever happen, so glad it is
As much as I agree eternal orbs have a negative impact on the game, there definitely IS a place for them in the game. Master multi-mods definitely is the way to go with this, a sink rather than RMT heaven. Good call waiting til now to announce it, there will be whining for days. Making them legacy really widens the gap between standard and live leagues. I would like to see a change on the eternal orb rather than a complete removal. The problem with the 2 rarest orbs in the game is neither of them have any risk, unlike most other orbs. Something like adding a potential corruption mod so there is some risk at least.
I wonder if Hillock-Senpai will notice me when I go to town??
Last edited by StrayYoshi on Jul 5, 2015, 10:00:15 PM
omfg I rarely post on the forums, but this is something I need to chip in!!!

AMAZING job! Eventually all eternals will cease to exist and the economy will be extremely fresh...

GG GGG!!

(but yes, until then the rich will be kinda richer :P)

Posting for history!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info