Eternal Orbs

"
Ravenstrider wrote:
Eternals aren't the problem, mirrors are!
Also: What will happen to Eternal Orb div cards?

There isn't one?
Eternal orb:cannot be used to have multiples version of a mirror worthy item.

That s my only problem with this orb..
"
Wizardhawk wrote:
"
MullaXul wrote:
Get out of here man, crafting in this game was ass and this is a great step towards fixing it. It isn't targeting casuals really, if they implement better crafting options. It is just making the time spent more rewarding for those that don't have all day to no life it.

How is it a great fix to require someone to yolo exalt 70000 base items in hopes of getting something good instead of using eternals/exalts to do it? The logic some of you people come out with just astounds me.

Edit: The removal of eternals isn't going to somehow fix the economy. It's going to make prices on good items skyrocket because that 1 in a million drop is now LITERALLY 1 in a million and the people with stockpiles of currency already are going to have their mirror-worthy new items but charge even more for them because nobody else can create a competitor item any more without a miracle yolo/drop.

I was happy with this change, but this guy is right. The only way to solve this problem is removing every mirrored item, change the mirror to do only one copy of an item. That mirrored shit will keep people away from pvp even if it get the best balance ever in skills
Thanks GGG

Now I can finally yolo exalt my gear instead of Eternaling
smart as fuck...
I vote for mirrors to be removed. That would be a further step towards game balance.
"
snecko wrote:
I vote for mirrors to be removed too. That would be a further step towards game balance.

Also, the drawback of eternals being removed i see is that standard will probably rip even more. But it ripped already so who cares.

Edit: wanted to edit my post but clicked on quote instead :(
Last edited by snecko on Jul 6, 2015, 6:45:07 AM
last flash league i was identifying every ilvl 75+ ring, amulet, harbinger, imbued wand, vaal regalia, many weapons, daggers and so on.....played shit tons of hours and found maybe 4-5 items that rolled both T1 rolls....not weapons ofc.....0 T1 on weapons.....ofc they are became shit on regal

now even picking up and identifying those items makes 0 sense.....
"
BoondockSaint wrote:
last flash league i was identifying every ilvl 75+ ring, amulet, harbinger, imbued wand, vaal regalia, many weapons, daggers and so on.....played shit tons of hours and found maybe 4-5 items that rolled both T1 rolls....not weapons ofc.....0 T1 on weapons.....ofc they are became shit on regal

now even picking up and identifying those items makes 0 sense.....

It does make sense cuz you can mastercraft some pretty good items and sell them if you don't want to keep them.
Oh man this is so cool :-)
Never saw an eternal drop and wouldnt use it either just sell for ex
So i Love the change with new t1 mods the economie maybe gets normal
Again when mastercraft and yolo exalt items Are worth something and
Not just 6t1 Rolls or vorhing
IGN: Crix_st
LL Blade Vortex
Nice change.
Exile 4 life.

"No need to describe fishing in detail, just hint at it."
~Chris 2014
Last edited by masuo112 on Sep 2, 2015, 11:16:20 AM