What build are YOU doing in the Expansion?

-Summon raging spirits
-Max block via tempest shield
-Flame totem
Most likely same molten strike, dual curse, with herald of ash and vall molten shell. Might replace curse applying skill with one of those new movement ones.
More than likely I'll be playing one of the new melee abilities. Boring, I know but I've made sooo many characters. I can't resist playing some new abilities.
"Danger is like jello, there's always room for more."
http://www.twitch.tv/vejita00
I have three builds prepared for new leagues, the one Im willing to "reveal" in this thread is Oro COMK discharge (cyclone or cleave). Defense IR+Grace+Determination + some endurance charges
IGN: Eric_Lindros
CET: Timezone
I am gonna do 1h+shield maxblock tempest shield 5l-countergems the anvil moltenshell elemental cyclone- reflector, once i get the items for it.
I'm a forum warrior, i was born to post, raised to defend my league. Now my post has been removed, chained and exiled by mods who Ban. Ban is my brother; i do not fear it. I see it in the eyes of men and beasts that i troll. It will take me to play the actual game when i am ready and i am not ready.
Last edited by Pyrokar on Jul 6, 2015, 7:28:01 AM
Tornado Shot
Not sure if I'll have the time to do all of these, but I'm planning these:

1) CoC Lightning Shadow with Static Strike + Shock Nova and either Arc or Discharge. Wanted to use Lightning Tendrils but it seems like it doesn't work with CoC.

2) Something involving Wild Strike + Elemental Equilibrium. Maybe something with Tempest Shield and counterattacks linked with different added damage supports, maybe Cast on Melee Kill + nova-type spells depending on how Wild Strike works.

3) Dominating Blow/Summoner

4) Magma Orb. Nothing concrete beyond that, the skill just looks cool.
Ill probably be doing icecrash in hc ladder it seems like very solid aoe skill
in sc ladder ill aim for acrobatics built with changed hyrris chest, it should be very solid reaching 60% dodge for both spells and attacks, as for the skill in sc im not sure yet
Last edited by Aetherium on Jul 6, 2015, 2:49:51 PM
I made my own glacial hammer crit slam build for duelist using heges and it's great so far (lvl 73)

I also have rf character which is always good and a dual flame totem although sounds like that got changed in a bad way :(

I want to try the new skills so I will likely go 2handed RT Ice Crash. But I fear that it will be very squishy (evidenced by everyone saying they will be going 1h shield for it) and will not have tremendous dps for late game seeing as I'm 99% self found (so no 500pdps mace for me).

Because of that, I might go Shadow crit Arc for levelling and either stay that way or switch to CoC wand barrage for level 80+.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info