PRIDE Guild

I'm interested! Just starting on my first challenge league, still a noob to the game but I'd like to have some people to chat/play with.

IGN:Hyealar
Last edited by ExorcistOkumura on Aug 4, 2015, 8:45:36 PM
Hey, I am new to this game and I would love to join!
Ign: mastajohn
Sorry for the late reply. Will be getting on later today! Busy with IRL stuff. Hopefully will add all of you !
Heya i'm pretty new as well, though i already did some progress.

I'd like to join a pretty chill group, or one that can show me the works on how the end-game things are done :)

Currently level 65 as a double flame totem witch in warbands :)

IGN: Sowilo
Hi, i am a returning player. I'd like to join and learn more about the game :)
I'm looking for a new guild with some activity in standard that's laid back but pretty active. I'm definitely not a wealthy player but I've been in the game in and off since open beta playing almost entirely solo. I've got a 67 reave duelist I'm working on now, an 81 flame totem marauder for farming, a 70 ele bow Ranger I kind of abandoned, and an 87 shadow I haven't decided how to setup for this patch yet.
hi i would like to join this guild my friend Kingsley13 told me to look you guys up and that you have a good community to start with i am a lv 57 witch tri flame totem build

IGN: Homelessguy
Hi there, been hanging out on Warbands global 710, and realized how much activity in chat can reduce boredom, so I'm trying to join guilds again. I play in Pacific US (GMT -8), but since it is the summer right now I play at odd times for that TZ. I play mainly softcore leagues, but recently I've begun to dabble in Tempest. In any case, I am mainly a solo player, but willing to do group things like give portal spots for Warbands bosses.

IGN: WhirlingFinder (Warbands) / HarvestWench (Tempest)
Hello! :) are you guys still recruiting and on what gateway are you guys playing from?
Hi there currently we have a mix of players so you can find players from us/ eu and some from aus too:)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info