PRIDE Guild

interested in joining, new zealand player here. IGN "DRILLERDD" and "DRILLERHD"
I'd love to join. Currently reached level 66 on Warbands. My IGN is Lisagna. Thanks!
Hi, I would like to join!

IGN: AwakeningBeast

Thanks!
Hey, I would like to join your guild!

IGN : Sillycinerate

Play both tempest and standard
Add all of you in game
I would like to join. I am quite new to a game though.
i would like to join ING Icy_Veins_Freeze
Warbands lvl 90
I'm interested in joining.

I'm in Central time zone (USA) and work nights so I'm usually on from like 11:30PM-2 or 3AM and more often than now am on again sometime in the morning

I mostly play solo but am always glad to led a hand if anyone needs. I rarely ask for anything and am happy to share my excess stuff with anyone if it can help them out. I've been playing since last December and know the game reasonably well but am far from expert. Also I'm pretty darn slow and probably not really good at the game but I still enjoy it in spite of myself!

Warbands IGN: Rhavat

Hey, I would like an invite to your guild. A little about me: I have played for a while now and live in Western US (GMT -0800). I go on at random times, but when I do, I tend to set myself a goal before I go off. It's just a way to motivate myself to continue going. Currently, I am playing in Tempest. Just rerolled a character since my last character just got rekt'd. Looking forward to joining!

IGN: NoMoreTotemPls
Last edited by TheMuler123 on Aug 4, 2015, 4:29:20 AM
ING Quickslash in Warbands
Sorry but I could not edit my previous post. I am from Europe

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info