Oh man....next friday...

release lands on my birthday. I'm conflicted. Do I party with friends and family or do I play poe?
"
Jayburner wrote:
release lands on my birthday. I'm conflicted. Do I party with friends and family or do I play poe?

which world is an illusion, Exile?
d:-D*
"
Jayburner wrote:

Unless this patry involves alcohol and sex, play PoE.

That's my plan. I'm off on release day, and my vacation starts on the 12th. The woman's B-day is the 15th. She plays too. Despite busy stuff, I should be mapping before my vacation is over.
There comes a time thief when jewels cease to sparkle, gold loses it's luster, throne room becomes a prison, and all that's left is a father's love for his child. - King Osric
"
Jayburner wrote:

is that even a question? POE duh.
IGN: JerleNecroDD/JerleNecroRuthless
Harvest is the BEST league EVER. Deterministic crafting ftw.
How will POE2 and POE coexist?
"
"
"
Jayburner wrote:

Unless this patry involves alcohol and sex, play PoE.

That's my plan. I'm off on release day, and my vacation starts on the 12th. The woman's B-day is the 15th. She plays too. Despite busy stuff, I should be mapping before my vacation is over.

So in other words, you're not getting laid on the 15th because she will be too busy grinding Kaom? ;) ba dum tss lelelelelel

She already has my approval to grind...

Shit, wrong forums.
There comes a time thief when jewels cease to sparkle, gold loses it's luster, throne room becomes a prison, and all that's left is a father's love for his child. - King Osric
Won't be able to play a crazy amount. I am away until the 11th on vacation. One of these days, I will be able to play the start of a league and make some currency.
cant wait either. hopefully the servers are going to be stable at release
"
Jayburner wrote:

Celebrate another day? Shrug
"
Jayburner wrote:

Consider the likelihood that your parents lied to you and your birthday is actually July 12th.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info