All of the Jewels in The Awakening!

nice meme

▒█▀▀█ █▀▀█ █▀▀ █▀▀ █▀▀   ▒█▀▄▀█ G O O D MTX Seal of Quality
▒█▄▄█ █▄▄▀ █▀▀ ▀▀█ ▀▀█   ▒█▒█▒█ O Verified by M-posting, Inc.
▒█░░░ ▀░▀▀ ▀▀▀ ▀▀▀ ▀▀▀   ▒█░░▒█ Y
"
Zed_ wrote:
I'm disappointed that most unique jewels are too weak to be used over good rare rolls, or even at all. I also see many of the more interesting unique jewels remain disabled, instead of being rebalanced.
I was looking forward to playing with jewel interactions with the passive tree, which seemed to be the main feature of this new system. But the rare jewels don't have any of that, they're just flat stats, and they will be used in most cases.

Besides, what's the point of the jewel that grants additional dodge to minions for example, when the jewel that allows us to give Acrobatics to our minions (Selfless Leadership) got removed?

Hoping for inprovements to the system in future patches.

+1
Does the jewel socket itself count for Inspired Learning?
Soooo much vendor crap jewels... few mediocre jewels for marauders, but nothing OP :((( why not any really good jewels??? where is IIQ or IIR jewel? corrupted jewels almost all useless for marauder IMHO... omg
Playing marauder @ Hardcore leagues

Last edited by Alabamak on Jul 2, 2015, 4:58:44 AM
Whats going on with GGG????
Playing marauder @ Hardcore leagues

"
Soooo much vendor crap jewels... few mediocre jewels for marauders, but nothing OP :((( why not any really good jewels??? where is IIQ or IIR jewel? corrupted jewels almost all useless for marauder IMHO... omg

I actually think alot of these jewels are going to be removed because they themselves are too good.
I just don't think people have thought through the possible combinations yet. If you want to vendor all these uniques jewels, I will be a very happy buyer for my Marauder I am planning!
Wow the GGG balance team did something good with removing Zerphi's Youth, Good job
Sp00ky scary skeltal
What happened with +1 curse on 70 int in radius? Is it going to be a rare jewel or wiped?
|| EU-Prisoners | Top Hardcore/Challenge Guild | IGN AnimateImmortality ||
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1390390
I don't see the only 3 jewels I was planning on using, Dark Thoughts, Mantra of Force & Wisdom Of Path Not Taken. Have they been completely removed or they are just not in the initial release?

"
I don't see the only 3 jewels I was planning on using, Dark Thoughts, Mantra of Force & Wisdom Of Path Not Taken. Have they been completely removed or they are just not in the initial release?

Mantra of force made into mantra of flames, the other 2 completely removed.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info