Why I did not buy a new supporter pack:

I think a large part also is that we are high level supporters .

we have the most awesome weapon mtxs we have the best back attachments , we have the best pets and some of us have the best armor skins (in terms of bragging rights etc , taste is always subjective)

as cool as new armor and weapon mtxs go , you cant really out bling a quadruple gold tier + supporter all that easily.....

or heck even a single diamond tier supporter

and damn it i want werewolf zombies . give me fuzzy minions T-T. so i agree with the op less focus on skins (unless its a mtx that allows me to turn my race rewards into mtx) and more effects
Last edited by Saltychipmunk on Jul 6, 2015, 8:05:38 AM
I really hope they aren't bluffing. I frickin' need more MTX.
And.....new expansion has armour and pets. More of the same old stuff.

Please, make skill skins.
"
"
ACGIFT wrote:
"
SL4Y3R wrote:
I don't think I've ever bought points for effects. Just packs, cause bang for buck. I'm just sitting on too many points because not enough mtx are released that cover everyone's taste. I still don't get why color options aren't offered for low amounts of points.

Agreed; palette-swaps, while they don't sell for much, ARE popular enough to net some money, and require next to no work; since it all relies upon existing meshes and animations (it's just a texture swap) there's no worries about it glitching if the original mode didn't glitch.

Simply put, one of the major things that's kept me from buying anything but stash tabs... Is the lack of any good MTXes that actually go for my build. I LOVE what I see on some of the skill MTXes; they can be rather clever. Just that none exist for any skills I actually currently use.

I am always in the market for more mundane weapon/armor MTX. Everything they release is usually too over the top for me.

Yea, I'm more into that, something that looks like I would wade into battle with, and less something I would see at a costume party.

Also alternate skill effects are my favorite.
Last edited by j33bus on Jul 9, 2015, 2:22:07 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info