My 6 client dominius run statistics

НI.This is my statistics run Dominius, the statistics will be will be filled every day farming Dominius

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1YUbvnbSZJUrDNxDf_2_2KCF3l-l-TNyZcKtC_Iz31Ko/edit#gid=0

Sceensots
Spoiler

2-3 day farm. ~ 150-200 run
Spoiler

Spoiler

Day 4 statistc:Total 134 uniq for this day 8 good uniq.96 run.
Screen
Spoiler

My runner
Spoiler

My culler
Spoiler

Sry for bad English ;d
Last edited by Sam on Jul 2, 2015, 5:39:36 PM
Very interesting.

Keep up the good work and continue to keep us informed!
I was under the impression only 1 client is allowed per one physical machine?

But that if you have multiple computers you are free to multibox.
[2.2] The Vampire - Tanky 2H Axe Slayer Duelist - /view-thread/1611662
"
Mannoth wrote:
I was under the impression only 1 client is allowed per one physical machine?

But that if you have multiple computers you are free to multibox.

Multiple client its not multiboxing,I use [removed by support] for Multiple client and very low setting my game.
[removed by support]
Last edited by Jess_GGG on Jul 2, 2015, 10:17:04 PM
Quote from Chris Wilson, can be found here.

"
A player may not run more than two copies of Path of Exile on the same computer. They may use multiple computer (or virtual machines, begrudgingly, because we can't really stop that) to run the extra clients.

There is no problem with loading six copies of the game (across multiple computers) into the same area for some reason, as long as they are not controlled by the same set of inputs.

There's no restriction on the number of connections from the same IP.

I'm pretty sure that even if you control each of your PoE clients speratly using Sandboxie is still forbidden since you are running all 6 clients on one computer.

Anyways, could you tell us what hardware you have to run 6 clients of PoE? I'd really appreciate it. I'd also be interested in the skilltree of you runner :)
Last edited by zinsid on Jun 30, 2015, 6:04:41 PM
"
zinsid wrote:
Quote from Chris Wilson, can be found here.

"
A player may not run more than two copies of Path of Exile on the same computer. They may use multiple computer (or virtual machines, begrudgingly, because we can't really stop that) to run the extra clients.

There is no problem with loading six copies of the game (across multiple computers) into the same area for some reason, as long as they are not controlled by the same set of inputs.

There's no restriction on the number of connections from the same IP.

I'm pretty sure that even if you control each of your PoE clients speratly using Sandboxie is still forbidden since you are running all 6 clients on one computer.

Anyways, could you tell us what hardware you have to run 6 clients of PoE? I'd really appreciate it. I'd also be interested in the skilltree of you runner :)

My tree:https://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgQAAdwD7gSHBLMFLQ3NEuEUIBXsGF0aOBzOHb4elCcvK1At0i_MMZ4yCTJOM4c1kjrhPAU8LT0PQKBHfkrITeNQR1ltWfNeE18_X5hgS2LsZU1nm2xGbqpybHKpdO12f3asd-N4DXrve4x82X31fuCCm4TEhNmE74VSj5mQVZkrmjueV58-n9-iAKLqplepbqyqrY2t8a4-tfK2irc-uR29Nr2Bvoq-p8AawGbAv8GCxBXE9sauypDPMs9-2L3ZYeRR6hjsOO8O707vfPJF9zL-Cv5U_o8=

I cant record video,so lagg(

Nvidia 560ti
Intel Core i5-2400 CPU 3.10Ghz 3.30 GHz
ram 8ГБ

I understand that it is forbidden only multiboxing.Multiclient it is allowed in any form.
Last edited by BatlllKirill on Jul 1, 2015, 12:33:47 AM
Running 6 clients with this hardware spec is, well, impressive. I have pretty much the exact same hardware and I set up a virtual machine once so I could at least run 4 clients simultanously. I managed to get all four characters ingame but the two clients in the vm kept crashing.

Anyways, do you plan on farming dominus with multiple clients in the next challange league aswell?
"
zinsid wrote:
Running 6 clients with this hardware spec is, well, impressive. I have pretty much the exact same hardware and I set up a virtual machine once so I could at least run 4 clients simultanously. I managed to get all four characters ingame but the two clients in the vm kept crashing.

Anyways, do you plan on farming dominus with multiple clients in the next challange league aswell?

I made very low graphic for my game
Spoiler

And the sound is completely removed from the game . Sound 6 clients load of CPU.
Spoiler

No I farm 6 client only standart.(Need fast windripper :D).
Last edited by BatlllKirill on Jul 1, 2015, 2:44:32 AM
Updating day 4
wow, that mean you have 2 characters, one that deal dmg, the other that cull, and the others are just staying in the stair waiting for loots ?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info