My 6 client dominius run statistics

"
Xhat wrote:
wow, that mean you have 2 characters, one that deal dmg, the other that cull, and the others are just staying in the stair waiting for loots ?

Yep.This good guide farm dom.
[removed by support]
Last edited by Jess_GGG on Jul 2, 2015, 10:18:28 PM
I think this method can work well. But not sure it's funny.

Maybe I'll try it someday
Last edited by Xhat on Jul 1, 2015, 2:25:54 PM
I have to say I'm a little underwhelmed with the haul from this effort so far. It looks a lot like my loot log if I run dom solo with 1 toon who can 1) get to dom quickly and 2) has 370iir and some iiq.
anyways, hope your luck gets better brah.
"
Xhat wrote:
I think this method can work well. But not sure it's funny.

Maybe I'll try it someday

It's not fun but it is a chance to get an expensive loot soon.

"
Xaxarius wrote:

I have to say I'm a little underwhelmed with the haul from this effort so far. It looks a lot like my loot log if I run dom solo with 1 toon who can 1) get to dom quickly and 2) has 370iir and some iiq.

I plan to make future date statistics on the 4 client and 2 clients. Thank you for good luck :D
"
Xaxarius wrote:

I guess one has to decide for himself if it's worth the effort. Let's say he would have done these four days of farming in a new league. These items would have a value of 10-15 Ex if you ask me. Imho thats not bad for four days considering that those are mediocre unqius.
Manocean #2? Okay, pls dont turn yourself into bot :)
How can this be fun? I never farm. Not even docks. Just straight to maps till about 90 and character complete may try atziri. I do like poe.trade and finding steals to re-sell. I play mainly cheap build tho.:P
Git R Dun!
Last edited by Aim_Deep on Jul 2, 2015, 4:00:24 AM
"
Aim_Deep wrote:
I never farm.

"
Aim_Deep wrote:
Just straight to maps till about 90

I see a problem here.
Wasn't there a reason they didn't allow you to have more then 2 clients open?
I belive this isn't allowed, correct me if I'm wrong tho.
If it is then holy smokes I'm gonna get back on my 6 clients lol.
Exile 4 life.

"No need to describe fishing in detail, just hint at it."
~Chris 2014
This isn't allowed I'm afraid, it's against our rules to bypass the 2-client limit.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info