[2.0] Angryaa's SRS Minion Summoner.

i've been mapping every day all types of alched maps from 71-75 which are the best i have and i don't have problems keeping my spectres alive. are people doing higher lvl maps?

i was playing in a full public party and we did a blue 72 graveyard map and during the boss fight 2 of the 3 revenants died. the fight took forever though i don't know if people in the party had blue lvl 30 weapons or something. it felt like i had to carry the whole group during that fight.

i think the massive aoe in that room eventually wore down 2 of my spectres because of the low dps of the party. but except for that and running into abaxoth on 73 strand they can handle pretty much everything and then some.

but i have made my own version of this build so it could be that also. got all minion passives.

lvl 18-19 spectres are very sturdy. shouldn't need purity or minion res when the gem is getting closer to max lvl. more of a temp solution no?

you can also use flasks that heal minions! i don't use them but it could help. seething flasks of animation are the best.

"
vs1673 wrote:
Just dropped Vis Mortis Unique Body Armour in Warbands-is this chest good for this build or is better use high ES chest with Life and resist?

i think it would be nice. you lose some life and es but you can have 4 spectres! i am tempted myself :)

Unholy Might is a buff that grants an additional 30% of physical damage as chaos damage.

you probably want to use spectres that deal physical damage to get any use out of unholy might. that would be evangelists.
Last edited by kompaniet on Jul 22, 2015, 3:00:14 PM
*edit*
Removed old gear/thoughts before patch.
Last edited by Therian on Jul 25, 2015, 3:54:20 AM
From patch notes:

"
Stygian Revenants now fire three lightning projectiles (down from five), and deal 30% less damage with them. Their revived minions now explode for 20% less damage. These monsters were extremely efficient at killing players. This purpose of this change is to prevent mass extinction of exiles, rather than to nerf them as spectres.

What do you think? Stick with revenants or back to flame sentinels?
It's an extreme nerf, likely have to switch to different minions for specters now.

Stygian Revenants i barely knew ye.

IGN: Kill_All_Sparrows
*removed*
Last edited by Therian on Jul 25, 2015, 3:53:27 AM
"
sikat wrote:
From patch notes:

"
Stygian Revenants now fire three lightning projectiles (down from five), and deal 30% less damage with them. Their revived minions now explode for 20% less damage. These monsters were extremely efficient at killing players. This purpose of this change is to prevent mass extinction of exiles, rather than to nerf them as spectres.

What do you think? Stick with revenants or back to flame sentinels?

i think its time to delete my summoner
I think i'll just go Harder on the SRS Part. Evangelists and Zombies to tank. Works ok atm.
It's was obvious that Stygians would be nerfed. It wasn't even an SRS build, it was a stygian build.

I started lvl 70 map at lvl 60 and cleaned them without even casting any SRS...just walking thru the map doing nothing.

It was pleasant but not really challenging.
i'm gonna do some mapping and see how the revenants hold up now.
there was no mention of removal of the annoying noise they make every second? i'm guessing it's there to stay. disappointing.
disheartening to hear about the nerf to stygians, guess have to move back to sentinels then....or wat do u peeps suggest?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info