I think I won the game...

"
Dodgydave wrote:
Congrats on the Shav's.

Unfortunately you're probably going to discover what I did when I found my Shav's — low life builds are only shit hot when you have a bunch of mirrored (or close to it) gear.

For mere mortals with normal gear Shav's on it's own isn't a game changer.

Yeah, you'd need some love to make Shav's shine for sure. Wanders seem to get by without Mirrored Gear, I'm not sure about ST.
Fake Temp League Elitists LUL
"
allsunsdawn wrote:
"
Dodgydave wrote:
Congrats on the Shav's.

Unfortunately you're probably going to discover what I did when I found my Shav's — low life builds are only shit hot when you have a bunch of mirrored (or close to it) gear.

For mere mortals with normal gear Shav's on it's own isn't a game changer.

Yeah, you'd need some love to make Shav's shine for sure. Wanders seem to get by without Mirrored Gear, I'm not sure about ST.

I'm probably not the best example as I wanted to try low life melee — which failed pretty epicly even with a 350pdps sword.

I then tried low life elemental crit spectral throw (I know not as strong as it used to be) using the below dagger (again not great, but not terrible either unless I'm really wrong) and it worked but it was underwhelming.

My 5L Shav's now sits unused.
Shavs were sold because I dont wanna build any LL build right now (yeah, last changes in beta looks bad for any ES attack-based/CoC build). So will wait for release and then, if something LL got unnerfed, will buy 6l and other required gear (ye, i can afford at least 1 mirrored part)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info