Community Showcase #12

Oh wow I got featured! Thanks to GGG and to everyone who watched :D

Also that WanderingInPixels art has been my dasktop BG since I saw it on reddit, really wish there was a higher res one.
(07)12/10/2014 - Rest in peace my friend, may you finally find happiness on the other side.
Excellent work in here. You're doing a great job, Bex!

Such a beautiful painting O-O <3
Good stuff Bex :)

Some stuff to laugh with and some stuff to be amazed at.

Peace,

-Boem-
Freedom is not worth having if it does not include the freedom to make mistakes
"
Lordemore wrote:
POE is awesome, but pouting whores do not belong to POE, and should not.

Witch should have a face of an middle aged or old lady with wrinkles on her face,
not a cheap young whore with pouting lips.

I hate these Hollywood/Fashion shits in a morbid games like POE.

Aside from that, the picture of Witch with many currency around is great.

I dont share your opinion. I like to play a sexy cool girl much more than this piece of vomit you described. And why do you call PoE "morbid"? No idea what happened to you in your life, but I'm happy you are just an exception with your "morbid" opinion about how PoE should be instead of what it currently is.
░░░░░███████ ]▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▂▄▅█████████▅▄▃▂
Il███████████████████].
◥⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙◤..
Loved all except that obnoxious Mori. Are peoples actually looking and listening to that cheap filth? Warning about language or not, this shouldn't be in the showcase imo.
Such is the vastness of his genius, that he can outwit even himself.
Last edited by Thracite on Jun 25, 2015, 6:50:37 AM
"
Thracite wrote:
Loved all except that obnoxious Mori. Are peoples actually looking and listening to that cheap filth? Warning about language or not, this shouldn't be in the showcase imo.

There are as many ways to speak, communicate, express yourself, habits etc. as there are people in the world. Not all of them are going to please you or you can't understand or accept them. But that doesn't mean they are wrong or worse than your own way.

What i like about Mori's stream is that he is very entertaining, honest, happy and genuine guy who LOVES games. He rarely is quiet and never boring. True entertainer in the world (twitch) where vast majority is just grey and boring mass.

Yes cursing might hurt someones ears but some others wont mind at all. Don't judge someone just because you don't like their ways. If you don't like hes ways, just don't watch hes stream or videos. No one is forcing you and there was warning about the language. I'm sure there is lots of streamers that you find more suitable for you.

I'm sure that there is someone who doesn't like your ways or habits and i hope no one is judging you because of it ;)

Cheers.

Last edited by Guilty1 on Jun 26, 2015, 10:01:18 AM
"
Guilty1 wrote:
"
Thracite wrote:

There are as many ways to speak, communicate, express yourself, habits etc. as there are people in the world. Not all of them are going to please you or you can't understand or accept them. But that doesn't mean they are wrong or worse than your own way.

What i like about Mori's stream is that he is very entertaining, honest, happy and genuine guy who LOVES games. He rarely is quiet and never boring. True entertainer in the world (twitch) where vast majority is just grey and boring mass.

Yes cursing might hurt someones ears but some others wont mind at all. Don't judge someone just because you don't like their ways. If you don't like hes ways, just don't watch hes stream or videos. No one is forcing you and there was warning about the language. I'm sure there is lots of streamers that you find more suitable for you.

I'm sure that there is someone who doesn't like your ways or habits and i hope no one is judging you because of it ;)

Cheers.

I have to agree with Thracite.
I don't have anything against Mori, nor cursing hurts my ears but that was just not showcase worthy material in my opinion.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info