An alternative to Tabula Rasa: Kaom's Skin

"
Soepkieken wrote:

"
That being said, I really dislike the downside of "Cannot use shields".

We can't go around that because of RF. And it fits the lore really well... .

MORE FEEBACK IS APPRECIATED!
Thank you so far... .

i can understand that but removing the shield olso removes the posibility of using this with leafspring on a true low life build wich is a shame.

increased damage taken while burning is a better drawback to avoid RF becoming to OP.

alternative GGG could fix RF and adjust the penalty to make it less of a hit or miss skill that is basicaly useless low-mid tier and borderline OP in the end when high ress pretty much removes any drawback the skill has.

personaly i would like to see something like this:
Enemies Burn for 50% of your maximum Life per second as Fire Damage
Enemies Burn for 50% of your maximum Energy Shield per second as Fire Damage
You Burn for 5%*lv of your maximum Life per second as Fire Damage
You Burn for 3%*lv of your maximum Energy Shield per second as Fire Damage
3% more Spell Damage * lv

self found league fan

http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/324242/page/1

"
caboom wrote:

alternative GGG could fix RF and adjust the penalty to make it less of a hit or miss skill that is basicaly useless low-mid tier and borderline OP in the end when high ress pretty much removes any drawback the skill has.

personaly i would like to see something like this:
Enemies Burn for 50% of your maximum Life per second as Fire Damage
Enemies Burn for 50% of your maximum Energy Shield per second as Fire Damage
You Burn for 5%*lv of your maximum Life per second as Fire Damage
You Burn for 3%*lv of your maximum Energy Shield per second as Fire Damage
3% more Spell Damage * lv

Worst... idea... ever... I will make a tank char impossible to kill even when it means not damage bonuses. I will use this skill and won't level it up. On level 1 I get the same burn damage around me than on level 20 but without this huge selfburn.

Level 100 tank with level 1 RF here I come...
Last edited by SuperMotte on Jun 26, 2015, 10:12:27 AM
"
SuperMotte wrote:

Worst... idea... ever... I will make a tank char impossible to kill even when it means not damage bonuses. I will use this skill and won't level it up. On level 1 I get the same burn damage around me than on level 20 but without this huge selfburn.

burning damage can be scaled too... but to be honest i fail to see whats so OP about the burning, with a radius of 10 and only doing 50% of your health quite sure it wont outperform cyclone or any of the aoe skills/spells we currently have not even when running with searing, burning gem and what not.

self found league fan

http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/324242/page/1

"
caboom wrote:
"
SuperMotte wrote:

burning damage can be scaled too... but to be honest i fail to see whats so OP about the burning, with a radius of 10 and only doing 50% of your health quite sure it wont outperform cyclone or any of the aoe skills/spells we currently have not even when running with searing, burning gem and what not.

The burning is running at the same time you use your cyclone. It's like a huge added damage boost. So saying it's weaker than cyclone isn't well thought.
Nice job, this will be another useful low level stuff...
Have you wondered about Kaom's Hands too, if they exist or not, and how would it be like?

Cheers.
Last edited by PHRandom on Jun 26, 2015, 4:43:14 PM
"
Nice job, this will be another useful low level stuff...
Have you wondered about Kaom's Hands too, if they exist or not, and how would it be like?

Cheers.

Thanks!

Enjoy:

Last edited by Soepkieken on Jun 28, 2015, 11:54:55 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info