Timeline Until The Awakening Release

So remaining areas gona be released in beta on 7.3. it seems ... nice!
Mirror of Kalandra?
Last edited by ama on Jun 22, 2015, 1:37:57 PM
"the game gets... and more new players to consume"
Chris, is there something you want to tell us?
*You call into the void. You hear a sound in the distance.*
This kind of communication is at least half the reason I stick around. It's unmatched in the gaming industry. Thank you guys.
legit I have that week off of work!
Nice!!! Can't wait to see the rest of the expansion.
Great work! :)
I have to say Chris,

I have seen many companies grow and all typically go through the same pains and poor decisions and lack of effort which lead to core issues.

Your company should be used as a template to follow by many companies out there, gaming industry or otherwise.

Your ability to take your clients seriously, communicate with true and sincere transparency, dedicating limited resources to issue these communications and to take accountability for your product is amazing.

very VERY refreshing in what now is an industry of scammers with one intent only, to make as much money as fast as possible with as little effort as possible before dying (as in the product dying often before being completed).

The exception to that rule was the BS answer given about desync being basically unfixable...which was insulting because it was so illogical. You have since stepped up and made it happen instead of stubbornly stick to your original answer. Another token of your successful approach.
Last edited by Kezz123 on Jun 22, 2015, 4:24:15 PM
Thanks guys for the continued hard work on this. I am sure it will be full of Awesomeness. Will we be able to pre-download the Awakwening Live content prior to release?
I get a sense that a lot of work is going into this release for POE. A good update. Thanks.
I love how your now posting policy for updates/current state. Pretty interesting to see why you are deciding to do something.

Great to see, it's going so well!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info