Weekend Classic Effects Sale and Office Move

Your story perfectly matches the development arc in GameDev Tycoon. Congrats for making it to the highest stage!
Last edited by PseudoDragon on Jun 19, 2015, 2:58:59 AM
Congratulations!

I hope y'all will duly enjoy the appropriate move-in festivities. =^[.]^=
=^[.]^= basic (happy/amused) cheetahmoticon: Whiskers/eye/tear-streak/nose/tear-streak/eye/
whiskers =@[.]@= boggled / =>[.]<= annoyed or angry / ='[.]'= concerned / =0[.]o= confuzzled /
=-[.]-= sad or sleepy / =*[.]*= dazzled / =^[.]~= wink / =~[.]^= naughty wink / =9[.]9= rolleyes #FourYearLie
GZ GGG
IGN: HardyHard_FireFly

Big thx GGG for this great game :)
"
Warmey wrote:
"
pred88 wrote:
Blizzard has a crazy amazing office and their ARPG is garbage..

Diablo 3 is a great ARPG game. Just because you don't like it, it does not make it garbage.

hehe funny

---------------------------

Awesome, we want to see some more
With new office plz find some additional 3d artist whos only job will be slowly adding to game all 3d models of Unique items that still dont have 3d, and most importantly all Alternate Arts ! - they need some love - so hard to get them in race or market

GJ GGG - we waiting for hideout of the week of your new place

Bex, how about the next hideout of the week is about the new office :-D

This this this!!

GGG did you read this? Bex Hideout of the Week live from new offices. We need this!
You know, for a second I had a mental image of GGG trying to fit 57 employees into Chris's garage.

I would like to point out that hiring US-based Customer Service folks wouldn't use up any precious real estate in your office.

Just saying.

No reason really.

Support a free Hong Kong.

I do not feel obliged to believe that the same God who has endowed us with
sense, reason, and intellect has intended us to forgo their use.
-Galileo Galilei
GG GGG !
Hey HUGE Congratulations GGG! I'm so glad you decided to share this with us Chris, it's great to hear the team at GGG doing so well.

Really it's so amazing, I think 57 is a large team for GGG so to have that extra expansion room must be really reliving. I love the fact that our money goes to ethical micro transactions, honestly it's a big draw for me and it's excellent to know that our money is actually supporting quite a big team now.
#NeverGoing90
Woa ! Good luck with the move !

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info