Weekend Classic Effects Sale and Office Move

"
Chris wrote:
From 2006 to 2008, Grinding Gear Games was based in my garage at home.
God this is so cool and sort of made my heart sing. Congrats on 57 staff members and the epicness you have risen too! My goal in life is pretty much to work at GGG, because you really have something special going on over there.
I am a shadow. I was born the youngest daughter of a respected family, raised to fight, weep and bleed for God and the Order. I would have died to keep my mouth shut. Professional integrity, it's called. That lord sang a different tune once I had taken their children.
Congratz on the exalted roll on the new office GGG trying mirroring the office now :D
Congratulations on your real-life expansion. Grinding Gear Games is an outstanding company and I will continue to support you as long as you continue to listen to your fan base.

Now that desync is fixed, there is nothing else I can really ask for. You guys did it!
Hope that you guys can stretch with all that new room your getting! HYPE
Always looking for people to game with, Hit me up!! Thanks for the great game GGG..

As I ʜᴏʟᴅ ᴛʜᴇ sᴀᴍᴜʀᴀɪ sᴡᴏʀᴅ ᴛᴏ ᴍʏ sᴛᴏᴍᴀᴄʜ ᴀs I ᴡᴀs ᴀʙᴏᴜᴛ ᴛᴏ ᴄᴏᴍᴍɪᴛ Seppuku, I ᴡᴀᴛᴄʜ Kʀɪᴘᴘ ᴘʟᴀʏ Cᴀsᴜᴀʟsᴛᴏɴᴇ. I ʀᴇᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ ᴀ ᴛɪᴍᴇ ᴡʜᴇʀᴇ Kʀɪᴘ ᴡᴀs Nᴏʟɪғᴇ. ɴᴏᴡ I ᴀᴍ Nᴏʟɪғᴇ. ɢᴏᴏᴅ ʙʏᴇ ᴋʀɪᴘᴘ ▬▬ι════════ﺤ
"
Warmey wrote:
"
pred88 wrote:
Blizzard has a crazy amazing office and their ARPG is garbage..

Diablo 3 is a great ARPG game. Just because you don't like it, it does not make it garbage.

I can't help it but...
Spoiler
Diablo 3 is a great Action Roll Playing Game game?
I am a shadow. I was born the youngest daughter of a respected family, raised to fight, weep and bleed for God and the Order. I would have died to keep my mouth shut. Professional integrity, it's called. That lord sang a different tune once I had taken their children.
57 people! Congratz!
"Embrace the darkness"
I think it's amazing, that you share everything with us,even a new Office. I dont know any other Company that is so close to their customers or fans like you guys.
I really love it!
Congratulation to the new office! Glad to see the company grow and flourish. Awakening will be a great success I suppose. Keep the great work going - You guys are awesome! :)
Do you have any pictures of the old garage-office - the first one? Would be nice to see that.
"

Tomorrow, we'll be moving into our new office. The birds at the old office know that something important is happening. Our new office should support expansion of up to around 110 people.

Does your upgraded hideout come with new Master crafts?

WTB the "Net Attachment" craft for my fishing rod.
Chris Wilson: "Today was the proudest day of my life."

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info