Hideout of the Week: Castle of Pathsylvania

Nice looking!
Archives, https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2206812
amsing..i been building abit same theme of sections but this is art.
IGN jauertemplar
Jauershadow
Really nice, this one really look like a real dungeon in the game
I haven't followed all of the HotW videos, but from the ones I've seen, this has to be my favourite by far. Excellent job to the creator and congrats on getting picked for HotW, you definitely deserve it.
I rarely post on the forum but now i just couldnt help myself.This one blew my mind.It's just amazing.
What I want:

A Copy Hideout Feature for x points that does all these h/o of the weeks for you and you pick one.

Yes it makes it boring but for those of us who dont have the skills or the time to do this would benefit from a badass h/o.

Creator of h/o is obviously included in the credit on that selection

Last edited by DexDeus on Jun 17, 2015, 3:07:43 PM
"
xchokeholdx wrote:
Hi BIX!

I am still throwing my wallet at my screen, but I am still unable to buy these Hideouts to use as my own.

When can we buy these hideouts as templates to use as we please?

loveya <3

BIX haha... reminds me of flight of the conchords? "He maybe did what?"........"No he may be dead"......"He maybe did what?"
Best hideout so far.
It`s beautiful.
Looks like a Dungeon Keeper map with that maze-like hallways, but with more details.
Masterpiece of 3.16 lore
"A mysterious figure appears out of nowhere, trying to escape from something you can't see. She hands you a rusty-looking device called the Blood Crucible and urges you to implant it into your body."

Only usable with Ethanol Flasks
Last edited by gandhar0 on Jun 18, 2015, 8:38:25 AM
Bex? Girl? OK let's subscribe! =)
To-do list:
*Profit.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info