[outdated] Caustic Arrow Solo Map MFer (20/300+)

You had me at "can cook."

;)

I'm *hoping* for new Portal effects cuz I actually don't have one. I've been like a GGG points addict itching to spend his points, going to Grinding Gears Anonymous meetings so I don't spend them. =D
Jul 27, 2011 - Sept 30, 2018.
Do you know, that Poison Arrow's cloud tooltip doesn't show damage increase from conc effect?
IGN: Brain_Damage
Yes, you have to calculate it manually, but it does affect it.
What comes to my attention just now: the change to the rustic sash recipes, are you still levelling with that recipe + bow + SA? Is this something concerning or just a minor change?

IGN: WildTortillaFart
It's mildly annoying but it's doable. You only need to get to level 32 to switch into Death's Harp.
How does Death Harp Bow increase damage for PA?
It doesn't. You don't level with PA until you're running at least a +1 bow with two out of three of the chaos/DoT clusters. Or alternately one cluster, with a +2 bow.

You use split arrow or TShot (or another bow skill of your preference) until then.
Last edited by Serleth on Jun 20, 2015, 1:17:27 AM
Cross-posting this into the OP but

Rough Sketch of HC Variant Tree

Skill Tree Comparison between HC/SC trees. HC is on the right.
Tested the levelling to a3N, goes well with Rustic Sash recipe + SA or even Ice Shot. Herald of Ash for packs is decent, and ofcourse PA's in swap / spare links.

Will be going on to test beta a bit, trying to get something going into merci :)
IGN: WildTortillaFart
Let me know if you have any questions, comments, or suggestions.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info