[outdated] Caustic Arrow Solo Map MFer (20/300+)

"
Jadran wrote:

Interesting, I didn't know that. He didn't ask us to wait outside the Aspirant's trial, we were inside it, by the stash. He only said that we shouldn't enter lest we get 1-shot :)

Yup, surviving the traps is the tricky part, we lost one man to a combination of spikes and the whirling sentries thingies.

Ah, well it's possible but does not yield more rewards. With enough endurance charges, fortify and Immortal Call you can pretty much be in perma godmode as long is Izaro has no elemental buffs. There are couple of videos about that already. And if he paired this with Voidheart / Earthquake and 20% cull ascendancy well, easy enough imo :) but good that you got your points ^^
IGN: WildTortillaFart
What would be the easiest tier 15 twinned map for us?
To do it solo, phase acro evasion gear.
Abyss.
Jul 27, 2011 - Sept 30, 2018.
Offtopic

Update on:

Crit LA Nuro's Harp Gear & Tree
Last edited by Serleth on Jul 8, 2016, 11:12:53 PM
Hi Sereleth

I have question. Where is your topic about filter?

Now I wonder if I miss "Offering to the Goddess". I use Filtration v0.11 and I cn't find this.

I use Your last version of filter. I wonder with tis settings i can miss or not?

Best Regards
If you're using an older version of my filter, edit the currency section with this:

Spoiler
Show
BaseType "Mirror of Kalandra" "Exalted Orb" "Orb of Regret" "Chaos Orb" "Eternal Orb" "Regal Orb" "Orb of Fusing" "Gemcutter's Prism" "Divine Orb" "Orb of Alchemy" "Vaal Orb" "Orb of Alteration" "Chromatic Orb" "Jeweller's Orb" "Orb of Scouring" "Orb of Chance" "Blessed Orb" "Cartographer's Chisel" "Perandus Coin" "Silver Coin" "Eber's Key" "Yriel's Key" "Inya's Key" "Volkuur's Key" "Offering to the Goddess"
SetTextColor 0 0 0
SetBorderColor 0 0 0
SetBackgroundColor 255 102 102
PlayAlertSound 1 200

If you're using someone else's filter at this point, just look for where they have all the various currency and add

"Eber's Key" "Yriel's Key" "Inya's Key" "Volkuur's Key" "Offering to the Goddess"

At the end of it.

Assuming of course that they didn't just do a Show Class Currency.

If that's what they did, you'll need to add in your own

Show
BaseType "Offering to the Goddess"

Somewhere
Last edited by Serleth on Jul 9, 2016, 4:02:14 AM
Thx

Another question. I found Trial of Swirling Fear but when I trhu to the and I have only portal but not achive trial. What I'am doing wrong?
No way for me to know without having seen the run.
"
Serleth wrote:
No way for me to know without having seen the run.

I was wondering maybe because I was buy this map?

Edit PS: How you searching currupted area. I was spend many time and 0
Last edited by Slimak1980 on Jul 9, 2016, 4:40:35 PM
No, doesn't matter if you joined someone else's map, you will still get credit for completing the Trial. You won't get an Offering if it's someone else's map, but you will get the completion.

As far as corrupted areas, I run corrupt twinned Museum/Arenas to get frags, then run those. There's no reliable way to farm corrupted areas anymore now that the frame time trick doesn't work.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info