[outdated] Caustic Arrow Solo Map MFer (20/300+)

Hi, im kinda still "new" to poe, and im doing ur build in the new warbands league, i just killd malachai on cruel and im now entering merc! i want to thank you a lot because this is awesome, love your guide and ur leveling guide! :D

I was wondering what your thinking about the "Hyrri's Bite SharkTooth Arrow Quiver" it give me life gained on hit and 10% increased radius or area skills,I really like this last stat.
Otherwise since i have my +1 socketed bow gems i do a shitons of damage! ;o how you up your damage even more? seem's like every items i had dosnt change my damage i need chaos damage stats?

Thanks anyway! :D
Last edited by zerkHP on Jul 13, 2015, 5:07:02 PM
"
zerkHP wrote:
Hi, im kinda still "new" to poe, and im doing ur build in the new warbands league, i just killd malachai on cruel and im now entering merc! i want to thank you a lot because this is awesome, love your guide and ur leveling guide! :D

I was wondering what your thinking about the "Hyrri's Bite SharkTooth Arrow Quiver" it give me life gained on hit and 10% increased radius or area skills,I really like this last stat.
Otherwise since i have my +1 socketed bow gems i do a shitons of damage! ;o how you up your damage even more? seem's like every items i had dosnt change my damage i need chaos damage stats?

Thanks anyway! :D

Hyrri's Bite is fine for levelling. You will eventually want a drillneck or a resistance/life quiver most likely.

For non-jewel gear, there's very few ways to scale your damage, primarily Drillneck and Carcass Jack. The rest comes off gem level, +level on bows, and then nodes off the tree.

I can't think of any other gear offhand that would work.
Jul 27, 2011 - Sept 30, 2018.
so i read through the guide and im wondering, what defensive mechanics are there besides acro and phase acro? are we just stacking EV and Acro? ive never done ev before and im wondering what gear is needed for 74-76 maps or atziri? im sort of waffling between my crit arc and this mf build.
Last edited by alkoxide on Jul 13, 2015, 5:41:11 PM
"
alkoxide wrote:
so i read through the guide and im wondering, what defensive mechanics are there besides acro and phase acro? are we just stacking EV and Acro?

Yes.
ty again for this build after maximum 4 hour of solo mapping i got these:

+ 300 alt from selling gear +40 fuse + 120 jew +...
so what are you defensive stats like when using full MF gear?
"
alkoxide wrote:
so what are you defensive stats like when using full MF gear?

OP

"Stats"
Current Gear

Starting to get there.

16/149

Last edited by Serleth on Jul 13, 2015, 9:45:15 PM

HUSTLIN

Any suggestions on further upgrades?

My list:
Goldwyrm
Andvarius x2
Aurseize
"
Spoiler

HUSTLIN

Any suggestions on further upgrades?

My list:
Goldwyrm
Andvarius x2
Aurseize

More or less minmaxing for from there.

Carcass Jack if you want a bit more aoe/dmg.

Leather belt with reduced flask charges used.

And I wouldn't go Aurseize on top of dual andy.

It's a bit of a read in this reddit post but with the map IIR changes you end up suffering diminishing returns.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info