[outdated] Caustic Arrow Solo Map MFer (20/300+)

Got to a +2 bow at least.
now frenzy kicks in also.

btw, I was confused about the itemlevel requirement of 64 thought it meant bow needed to be 64 but that wasnt the case.
"
Serleth wrote:

IT'S THE

EYE OF THE TIGERRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR

Welcome to the club. Where did it drop?

Btw have you stopped running Clarity yet? When would you forsee yourself not run Clarity?

And do you also have a hard time getting enough Intelligence?
Last edited by elitedesolator on Jul 12, 2015, 9:16:22 PM
"
vick666 wrote:
Gz!

Drop?

3ex off xyz. AFAIC, stolen. =D

@skjutengris ahhhhhh yeah. Nice choice on the pathing. I kinda derped that, sorry. Pretty sure your tree is the better route.

"
Btw have you stopped running Clarity yet? When would you forsee yourself not run Clarity?

And do you also have a hard time getting enough Intelligence?

Can probably stop once I get Goldwyrm. That mana regen is legit.

And no, Int is fine, though it does mean vulnerability gets stopped at like level 8 or something.
Jul 27, 2011 - Sept 30, 2018.
What would be a good single target skill to finish off rare/bosses who are already in a cloud? Explosive shot? Bear trap?
"
RadiantOpal wrote:
What would be a good single target skill to finish off rare/bosses who are already in a cloud? Explosive shot? Bear trap?

either of those is fine I guess if you don't care about extra IIR and don't have the 6L. I'd probably use EA myself if my bow was faster.

otherwise flame totem IIR culling.
Last edited by Serleth on Jul 12, 2015, 9:52:40 PM
Any thoughts on CwdT combo? Stuff like Ice Shot / Temp Chains etc.

Also I was just search Warbands poe.trade and there's no Aurseize and Goldwyrms are at like 4 Exalts wtf. What's happening.
"
Any thoughts on CwdT combo? Stuff like Ice Shot / Temp Chains etc.

Also I was just search Warbands poe.trade and there's no Aurseize and Goldwyrms are at like 4 Exalts wtf. What's happening.

No idea. But anybody who's paying those prices is free to fleece themselves. Meanwhile, I'm going to wait two days and then get them for reasonable prices.

As for CWDT, check the guide OP.
Agreed.

And thoughts on Perandus?

I think lategame this build can afford to run full MF gear (Aurseize, Perandus, Double Andvarius and Goldwyrm). Or alternatively if the character is just a high mapper then strike a balance between MF and defense.

I was playing mainly 69 maps yesterdaY 9easily got me to level 77) and I was having some survivability issues with 4.2k health.
"
Agreed.

And thoughts on Perandus?

I think lategame this build can afford to run full MF gear (Aurseize, Perandus, Double Andvarius and Goldwyrm). Or alternatively if the character is just a high mapper then strike a balance between MF and defense.

I was playing mainly 69 maps yesterdaY 9easily got me to level 77) and I was having some survivability issues with 4.2k health.

I leave that up to you re: Perandus but that life issue you mentioned right there is why leather belt opieOP.

It's all about dem flasks if you want to play brazenly, and having enough life to buy reaction time to flask.
What life level are you targeting for late game?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info