[outdated] Caustic Arrow Solo Map MFer (20/300+)

"
Best auras once resists are capped?
Best support gems on Flame Golem?
Best 4 link on a +3?

Auras: see guide OP.
Golem: minion life / resistance gems if you care about that at all. Just QoL so you don't have to recast it as much.
4L: slower proj, aoe, conc.

@biomuesli: Yeah I ended up with some rough RNG on my +2 attempt as well. I dropped and made a 4L pretty quickly (1 jeweller, 1 fuse, 3 chromes), so I was fine waiting but it took about 100 alts for my +2 to hit on the 5L. Persevere my friend.

If you drop a +2 bow btw, 4L it and switch to that while you go for +2 on the 5L. The extra level is more important.

@redix27: I'm done for the night but as per the OP, two Seething Halloweds and a Catalysed Divine, then a Jade or Granite of Warding and Ample Quicksilver of Adrenaline.

I don't have my flasks completely rolled as of yet but I'll link what I have in the OP sometime tomorrow.

The only thing that's critical is that at least one of your three life flasks can remove bleed, and another to remove chill/freeze for Strongboxes.

@Czarny: your life is ridiculously low. I'm already at 4.1k at level 71. But flask rolls are huge to get out of those burst damage situations. Two seething halloweds.
Jul 27, 2011 - Sept 30, 2018.
Last edited by Serleth on Jul 12, 2015, 6:50:01 AM
hi ty for this build i have so much fun with it in maps i can do new maps but i have to be very careful i have 420 IR 89 IQ without flask and it's very good... my gear :
Whoa. You went all out. Some legacy gear there, and a Demi's. Very nice! =D
"
Serleth wrote:

i have my resist cap with full jewel with resist... and now i'm with 16 k chaos damage with full charge
"
aekreda wrote:
"
Serleth wrote:

i have my resist cap with full jewel with resist... and now i'm with 16 k chaos damage with full charge

Out of curiosity what's your life pool with all that on?
"
Serleth wrote:
"
aekreda wrote:
"
Serleth wrote:

Out of curiosity what's your life pool with all that on?

2887 life
btw how to sustain blood rage life regen again?
"
skjutengris wrote:
btw how to sustain blood rage life regen again?

Heart of Oak (1%) + Master of Arena (1%) + Golem's Blood (1.6%) = 3.6% regen vs 4% BR degen.

Blood Siphon's LGoK psuedo-offsets the last 0.4%, then you flask.

If you're not comfortable with it and you're willing to slow the clear speed down a bit, use Split Arrow + CoH + Chain + Poacher's Mark, or manually attack with frenzy gem, which becomes a lot easier once you pick up two of the duration nodes on the tree.
Last edited by Serleth on Jul 12, 2015, 7:43:50 AM
"
Serleth wrote:
"
Best auras once resists are capped?
Best support gems on Flame Golem?
Best 4 link on a +3?

Auras: see guide OP.
Golem: minion life / resistance gems if you care about that at all. Just QoL so you don't have to recast it as much.
4L: slower proj, aoe, conc.

Thanks, even if your bow has +3 you still recommend AOE over Empower?
Hi there. I just found a corrupted Clarity
Should I use it instead of a normal Clarity?

Also I pretty fucked up my Skill Tree a little bit, but I can fix it :D. Here's my tree atm, i'm not using PA at all still Split Arrow, got 3k dps :P

My tree: https://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAwIAAF4DHgUtBiMILg2ND6sWvxmKGY4byB9BJIs2PUMxR35JE0z_Tipbr2KsZU1sjG1sdO11y3rvfXWExYTZieCNfpAKkx-XBpuNm7WdqrVIt7a74702vqfDOsSixLjLvdN-1fjaweOE5ljmgepi7YPuDu96_MX-ug==

I got a +1 3L bow, but I don't wanna use it now... Imo PA dmg is very low comparing that I one shoot now most of the mobs, not blues or rares ;)

Any advices?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info