[outdated] Caustic Arrow Solo Map MFer (20/300+)

"
LeoFantucci wrote:
Hi, i'm relatively new on the game and i decided to test this build because i want to try a mf build.

Doing well so far but a little confused about the gem/links section.

Can you please post something like Best In Slot Gems/Links?

I dont know if i have to run enduring cry for example, or the wither/spell totem setup because in your example gear, there is no this setup.

If anyone could help me posting exactly the gems and links for this build in the end game mf i will apreciate.

Ty all.
The only thing I have to add to Piros' post is my CwDT setup - I'm using a 4 link to run cast when damage taken level 3 - arctic breath level 3 - gmp level 1 - chain level 1. I don't care about the damage output on this, it's just there to let me know when to pop flasks and to slow down the bad guys in the meanwhile.
Current league IGN: Teldra_Anc_LAD
Feel free to message me in game if I'm on.
"
mulerin0 wrote:
I have Aurseize, Goldwyrm, Sadimas, Perandus belt... My question is what is best to use, and do i need to use them all? ty
Eventually you'll end up using only Goldwyrm from that list. I'd use Aurseize and Perandus until I found replacements - high MF, life, and resists for the gloves and high life and resists for the belt.
"
grimjack68 wrote:
"
mulerin0 wrote:
I have Aurseize, Goldwyrm, Sadimas, Perandus belt... My question is what is best to use, and do i need to use them all? ty
Eventually you'll end up using only Goldwyrm from that list. I'd use Aurseize and Perandus until I found replacements - high MF, life, and resists for the gloves and high life and resists for the belt.

ty!
Anyone tested
Would the Item Rarity gem be better on Frenzy culling strike setup? (Would need a 6 link chest tho)

Would get so much dmg from just having dps gems in bow.
So, pretty much done with the character, prices for upgrades at this point are simply too expensive for me (looking at you, Empower lvl 4), facemelting anything while having great survivability (didn't die once from 89 to 91), 4,5k life and 20.8k (around 21k when gems are back to lvl 20) tooltip damage right now, fantastic build. The sheer amount of currency and items that drop is insane (232 Mf from gear and added 67 from IR), could've done the "Identify these treasures" challenge already if I didn't sell most of the drops unid to finance my gear. Sustaining t9 to t11 maps easily. Best and most fun build I played so far, playing since Warbands. Thanks a ton, Serleth!

EDIT: Forgot to add that I play IR and deviated from the original Skilltree in taking the Scion res nodes instead of the projectile damage so I have some more room with my gear choices.
Last edited by Sacrifized on Mar 26, 2016, 12:42:16 PM
"
Sacrifized wrote:
Thanks a ton, Serleth!

Glad you're enjoying it =)

Also, back from my trip.
Jul 27, 2011 - Sept 30, 2018.
"
Moerae wrote:
So I have this lying in stash on sc

Which class/ascendancy would be best on sc with this +1 arrow corruption?

Want to see op's opinion too. Farming a new scion and lvl 64 with it right now. I'm still not sure about ascendancy classes. Any idea welcomed.
"
Moerae wrote:
"
Moerae wrote:
So I have this lying in stash on sc

Which class/ascendancy would be best on sc with this +1 arrow corruption?

Want to see op's opinion too. Farming a new scion and lvl 64 with it right now. I'm still not sure about ascendancy classes. Any idea welcomed.
I'm thinking about buying one of those to add even more area to my current Scion build.
Hi there. Just dropping in to say thanks for the guide. I've only been playing PoE for two and a half weeks and it has been fantastic.

However I need a bit of advice. I found this bow from a random container earlier:

I was so excited that I ended up dumping a hundred jewellers and around 20 fusings to get it to 5L to use right away but in hindsight I feel I really should have considered selling it off to try and get a 6L.

What do you think I should do?

Thanks again!
Last edited by Genera on Mar 26, 2016, 6:48:53 PM
Hi again all

When is it "safe" to do merc lab? Im 84 with 4350 health.

Swear i read something in this post before but i cant find it anymore. Help would be appreciated.

Also what ascendancy does the trickster go after the normal/cruel points are spent?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info