[outdated] Caustic Arrow Solo Map MFer (20/300+)

Got my bow crafted today
Spoiler
, looking nice now overall, doing T12+ maps with ease and that was before I had +3.

Still not sure which Utility Flask I should use atm I'm using this
, instead of the 3rd life potion, what do you guys think?
"
Serleth wrote:

It's fine, until you run reduced recovery maps. Then you'll be out of mana all the time against anything slightly tanky, or if you have to do a lot of kiting. That's the reason I don't run that setup. Would have to spend currency to roll over an affix, when the whole point is to be able to run any map mod without having to change anything.

It's doable though if you're willing to drop either a life or quicksilver flask for a mana flask when you need it.
On the subject of reduced recovery maps... I can do the 20 or 40% ones, but I reroll the 60% ones because they are just too much of a pain in the ass.

I tried running a no recovery map and couldn't do it even with a mana potion. Maybe with two?

By the time I get to T7-11 maps, I tend to be fully kitted out with MF gear, and I drop more maps than I can run... even with vending them three at a time to get the next level up.
Current league IGN: Teldra_Anc_LAD
Feel free to message me in game if I'm on.
"
PureRnd wrote:
Got my bow crafted today
Spoiler
, looking nice now overall, doing T12+ maps with ease and that was before I had +3.

Still not sure which Utility Flask I should use atm I'm using this
, instead of the 3rd life potion, what do you guys think?
I find there are still some 'boss' fights where I end up empty using 3 flasks... that giant gargoyle thing in the Lord's Labyrinth comes to mind. No minions to kill for refills. I'm still winning with three, but it's a close thing.
Can this bow get the +1 gem mastercraft mod?

IGN: Arcmaimed
Last edited by Statusblue on Mar 12, 2016, 7:27:18 PM
"
Statusblue wrote:
Can this bow get the +1 gem mastercraft mod?

Spoiler

+1 all gems is not a mastercrafted mod.

If you're looking to guarantee the +3 by rolling the Catarina "no attack mods" metamod, then yes it can.
Jul 27, 2011 - Sept 30, 2018.
is anyone else having issues getting rarity gear in perandus, seems that not alot of good MF gear is available?
Not really.

Just grabbed this for 1c.
Jul 27, 2011 - Sept 30, 2018.
"
doctruscott wrote:
is anyone else having issues getting rarity gear in perandus, seems that not alot of good MF gear is available?
I paid 4c for this:
So, passed the Merciless Labyrinth after a couple attempts, swapping off my Andies for life rings for Izaro fights. Those boost me up to just under 3k life. Hilariously, I neglected to swap out my IIR gem for IAoE, so the fight was pretty hair raising.

I wasn't really planning on keeping most of my current gear, so I figured it would just be a wasted enchantment that I'd replace later. Now, I'm not so sure!

I didn't even know there WAS a helm enchantment for that, and I read the list.
Why champion class not suggested? In terms of phc survivability it is king.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info