[outdated] Caustic Arrow Solo Map MFer (20/300+)

Hi,

I am new to this and I would like to know is there any preference for the type of bow? High atk speed or high damage or is it just as many links as possible and +2 to bow gems?

"
voiDnyx wrote:
Hi,

I am new to this and I would like to know is there any preference for the type of bow? High atk speed or high damage or is it just as many links as possible and +2 to bow gems?

Maraketh.

Movement speed + good base attack speed.

Otherwise you're only concerned with +2 bow and +1 all gem. Don't need any damage modifiers.
Jul 27, 2011 - Sept 30, 2018.
Why hallowed flasks for instant heals instead of divine? Isn't divine better for instant pots?
"
Misterh8er wrote:
Why hallowed flasks for instant heals instead of divine? Isn't divine better for instant pots?

FAQ
What is the best way to craft at least 2 res on bow? I use alternations, get +2 bow and then regal it. What should I do next? Sorry for probably stupid question and my english and thank you very much for guide.
"
Xinerub wrote:
What is the best way to craft at least 2 res on bow? I use alternations, get +2 bow and then regal it. What should I do next? Sorry for probably stupid question and my english and thank you very much for guide.

FAQ

Also, it's not a stupid question, no need to apologize for either that or your English. You weren't born into a native English-speaking household, there's nothing wrong with that, so there's no need to apologize.

But it is an FAQ, so I will direct you to my FAQ section where the answer is there =)
Last edited by Serleth on Jan 16, 2016, 1:27:11 PM
Hi, I'm trying this build for the first time. I've always done witch-related builds, so apologies if these are noob questions.

1) Do you still suggest using Method of the Madness? Your leveling guide suggests using it but its not in your lvl 95 skill tree linked in the first post.

2) When do you suggest cutting over to PA now in 2.1? I was a little unsure of your guide if it meant wait until 64 or switching at 31ish was still recommended.
Last edited by Aevaris on Jan 16, 2016, 2:36:10 PM
"
Aevaris wrote:
Hi, I'm trying this build for the first time. I've always done witch-related builds, so apologies if these are noob questions.

Do you still suggest using Method of the Madness? Your leveling guide suggests using it but its not in your lvl 95 skill tree linked in the first post.

Hence the levelling guide being marked out of date. I personally started with it, then specced out later but it isn't a cluster we use in a finished build anymore, so I leave it up to you whether you're willing to respec once you have jewels, or just prepare for the finished build

Once you have enough dot nodes, you can do searing bond and caustic to level with at least a +1 bow. I forget exactly when I did this. I think after shadow dot and growth and decay and it worked very well.
Last edited by Serleth on Jan 16, 2016, 2:40:30 PM
I finally got my gear completed today with a crafted +3 bow!!

Spoiler

I'm really enjoying this build so far. My Char is close to lvl 87 and I'm hoping of getting the lvl90 achievement soon.

Thx alot for your in-depth guide to the new CA!
You're welcome =)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info