[outdated] Caustic Arrow Solo Map MFer (20/300+)

No problem, best of luck.
Jul 27, 2011 - Sept 30, 2018.
Anyone try the IR variant? I decided to give it a go, spent the regrets to reshaping tree... and suddenly found myself struggling in places I never struggled before. Felt very rippy to me. I sold some gear and specced right back.

... but... I just HAD to try. *g*
Last edited by SpidaFly on Dec 20, 2015, 2:28:52 AM
"
SpidaFly wrote:
Anyone try the IR variant? I decided to give it a go, spent the regrets to reshaping tree... and suddenly found myself struggling in places I never struggled before. Felt very rippy to me. I sold some gear and specced right back.

... but... I just HAD to try. *g*

playing hc talisman, 86 ir shadow.
feels ok. there are rippy moments, but nothing too close.
PS
like every two days you get like WTF
No rest for the wicked
Last edited by mezmery on Dec 20, 2015, 8:59:35 AM
could u possibly make a leveling guide with the 2.1 version please
Have you done atziri yet? Would you recommend just the spell totem/wither and CA, or would you try and fit essence drain as well?
"
demonkiller12 wrote:
could u possibly make a leveling guide with the 2.1 version please

Searing Bond + EK + Flame Totem

Once you get a +2 bow you can drop EK + FT and switch to CA + SB with Essence Drain for single target til your gem levels get higher.

Go up to Shadow first, through Entropy up into Growth and Decay, then down to Dirty Techniques. Once you have those three DoT clusters Searing Bond will do most of the legwork for you.

Add life as necessary.

That's about it.

"
Have you done atziri yet? Would you recommend just the spell totem/wither and CA, or would you try and fit essence drain as well?

Keep Essence Drain for Atziri if you're going to be doing it with CA 19 + Empower 1 or worse. Once you're at CA 20 / Empower 2 you can probably afford to drop Essence Drain but it's just a really long run without ED for single target support while CA gems are lower.

what is most effective way to color 6l bow bbbrgg
No rest for the wicked
"
mezmery wrote:

Vorici Chrome Calc
"
Serleth wrote:
"
mezmery wrote:

Vorici Chrome Calc

ty, was searching for it but hadnt succeed
No rest for the wicked
Sup

I now am really happy with the build, this is since I changed from culling flame totem to our awesome wither, total gamechanger. Bit less shinies in groups, but I just group for rotations at all.
Lvl 87, 9k tooltip cloud dps (before wither, vuln) and 3.9xx life.

Still need to 5L my chest and make some tree-adjustments, but that's all planned and my dear bow will get a mastercraft-treatment soon :) I'm also playing with zero quality gems atm, this will change today / tomorrow based on playtime. I also use just 2 jewels at the time, need to trade for some to respec yeah :/.

top drops from last week/weekend:

2ex, 2 divines
Andvarius (sold, id'd myself)
Taste of Hate (sold, id'd myself)
Rumi's (sold)
Alpha's
Divination Distillate (still in shop)
some 250pdps hybrid 50% spelldam wand
some 840 9x double T1 res helmet
4 high level 5L chests / weapons
crapton of recipes (altho, amulets are rarer somehow)
basically any of the unique maps, I'm impressed, this challenge will be rather easy after all.
Sales are.. crap. I sell stuff for 1 fus most of the time, but it's till 1 fus after all.

I'm so overwhelmed by this, since my rng never held what I built for. Warbands and Torment I really got gutted, now it's raining stuff on me, incredible. To give back some of my luck I will hold brodeals here and there, announced only in this thread and not listed in my shop ^^.

Oh and also, the chroming of the bow was HELL. I stopped at 3b3g for good after well over 500 chroms (vorici 1b), will try again after it's 6L +3 and I have enough chromes to backup again.

challenges are going meh, I could up the stat to 15 by dedicating time to hunt for some dumb story bosses or end act4, but it's something I'll leave open for later. Best progress I have at the shiny beauty (2/4 identified) as well as only 3 unique maps missing (where I have 2 in stash). Tip: /join global 820 and do a unique map rotation if you only have 1 unique map. Works like master sharing, everyone brings a unique map (different kind) and you enter / run them one after the other.
IGN: WildTortillaFart

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info