[outdated] Caustic Arrow Solo Map MFer (20/300+)

"
redix27 wrote:
So now..HAKU LV8...PREFIXEs cannot be changed?

I don´t understand...i need another Prefix right (+2 socketed bow gems)?

https://www.reddit.com/r/pathofexile/comments/3hjau7/step_by_step_3bow_staffs/
Jul 27, 2011 - Sept 30, 2018.
"
redix27 wrote:
"
allsunsdawn wrote:
Has no other prefixes = in the clear

To make a gg bow,

Cata 8

Exalt for +1, only mod left

Bench Scour

Haku 8

Use Scour

Get naked +3 6L

Multi Mod AS, DoT, and your choice of Resist, Proj Speed, etc

Got an scour and 10 alts later...

So now..HAKU LV8...PREFIXEs cannot be changed?

I don´t understand...i need another Prefix right (+2 socketed bow gems)?

Oh dear.

I thought directions were clear with "Bench Scour (ie., use your Bowmaker Tool Remove Crafted Mod option)" vs "Use Scour (right click + click)"

T______T;;

/e Awkward, he messaged me and I offered to do it for him. First time I've been turned down for that. Rip.
Fake Temp League Elitists LUL
Last edited by _Saranghaeyo_ on Sep 5, 2015, 4:35:58 AM
I fucking love tihs build over my Mjolnir Build!
120 IIQ/ 300 IIR ISH~ with Distillate :D Has payed off incredibly well too!
Found a Windripper, some high Quality Gems and good Uniques worth over 1EX and lots of currency!
Also, very epic for for PVP!

"Your grandchildren will awaken screaming in memory of what I utter today!"
- Path of Exile, Legacy Whispers of Doom Keystone
Last edited by NaarJitsu on Sep 5, 2015, 5:54:31 AM
This is my first post on the forum except shop thread...
Just want to give feedback on how effective this build is. My character just hit lv86 with 5 days and 10 hrs of play time. I have built around 12 exa of asset. Loot wise the biggest trophy so far is the Drillneck :)

My HP is a bit low to my liking (currently at 4k HP), but able to manage lv72 maps so far with ease (even Villa boss). Still grinding lv72 maps hoping to create a healthy 73+ map pool. (13 73 maps and 3 74+ so far)

Here's my passive and gears. any feedback is welcomed. :)

Passive
Spoiler
https://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAwIAAF4A7gMeBS0FtQYjCC4PqxUgFr8ZihmOGbQbyB9BI_YkiyaVKk0qWyzpLYMwcTB8NZI2PTpCPs8_J0MxRwZHfkkTSshLeE2SUUdSr1LsVUtaGlpSYeJirGVNZ_xsCGyMbWxuaW6qdO11y3aCeu97w311gl6E2YazieCNfY1-jb-TH5cGm12bjZ2qoSKiQKiatMW00bXyt7a7TbvjvTa95r6nwuzDM8M6xKLIDMu90NDTftQj1fjYvdrB2-fdX92o44TmWOaB6mLtg-968Yr0-Paj_o_-ug==

Gears
Spoiler
Last edited by lutz890 on Sep 5, 2015, 9:32:56 PM
First of all: This build is amazing, I never enjoyed PoE that much... because much loot and the ping-pings from loot filter just please you all the time. So thank you!
I came with some questions:
Atziri:
You made a video to deathless Atziri run but it was at beta. Could you update that if necessary or just state sth. if there are updates to runs. I never came that far in my PoE career so I would appreciate if you could tell me when a man is ready for the job =). (4.4k life and res capped self explandatory!)

And also could you tell us what's the most efficient way to farm to get currency? So is it mapping, running specific Areas (Voll jumps in my mind :D) or doing Atziri (Is PA Uber viable?). I dont want to steal your "secret money tactics" (lol), as I think if the market gets flooded by T1 stuff everyone could profit. All of us can finally live the dream... the build everyone wanted to do for his life...

Mjolner.
Greetings
I'd say a level 18 PA gem, with Drillneck and a +2 bow.

No real update to the video, the premise behind the runs and how you do it doesn't change. Only the tree did since Beta.

PA is uber viable, but not in full MF gear.

Mapping. Just maps, nothing other than that. Boss runs are inefficient, especially now that maps add IIR to their rolls and it is effectively multiplicative with your gear. You can steamroll low level maps all day if you want, or go higher.

It's really your call, and depends what league you're in. For Standard, the market is flooded with good items and most of the currency generated off the build is just off unique drops and the raw currency pull, not so much rares. For temporary leagues, rares are much more sellable (especially early on), so running 72/73+ maps for the better affix rolls is more worth the time.

That's all of my equipments, but i met some problem with life and element resistance, only got 3850 HP,and i have to open the purity of element to keep all resistance 75% when running a map.

And bad luckly,last night got killed four times by the boss of this map:
, it's bull of shit attack way like Heavy machine gun open fire, just one shoot got killed.

And i wonder IIQ Gem vs IIQ Gem which one is better suit the 6L bow?
IGN: Aleep,Fly_Toy
Last edited by FlyPark on Sep 6, 2015, 9:46:23 PM
"
FlyPark wrote:

Third post of this thread, "C Value Calculator," download to your drive.

Input your current IIQ/IIR (without either gem slotted), then input value for IIQ gem (43% @ 20/20). Then reset to your base, and input value for IIR (69% @ 20/20).

Whichever C Base value is higher is what you should go with, with your current gear.

NOTE: To anybody requesting edit access to the C Value Calc, that's not going to happen. Go file, save as, and download to your drive, and you can edit your own copy.
Last edited by Serleth on Sep 6, 2015, 10:44:08 PM
"
Serleth wrote:
"
FlyPark wrote:

Third post of this thread, "C Value Calculator," download to your drive.

Input your current IIQ/IIR (without either gem slotted), then input value for IIQ gem (43% @ 20/20). Then reset to your base, and input value for IIR (69% @ 20/20).

Whichever C Base value is higher is what you should go with, with your current gear.

Thanks for your patience.

Would you tell us maps monster that are very dangerous for the MF PA build? i runned 70-76map, and so far the monster let me got feared is Terrace map's boss,

The second threat are those have Discharge and Blink skill monsters, one blink hit discharge make stun, and then one afer another discharge made death.
IGN: Aleep,Fly_Toy
Roll two seething hallowed flasks and a lot of those dangers go away (when you have the build complete and roughly 4.8k health); you can instant heal yourself out of trouble. At that point you shouldn't have trouble with any boss or monster really until 79 maps unless you're running dangerous mods. The 3.8k you have isn't enough, which is why you're struggling, in conjunction with your flasks.
Last edited by Serleth on Sep 6, 2015, 10:58:53 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info