Block incin and stuff *Discontinued due to Incinerate nerfs*

"
Tynie wrote:
I'm wondering if you guys have used a Quality Faster Projectiles instead of LMP/Slower Proj?

For mapping, I currently have a 20q LMP that I use to clear mobs and switch to a 20q Slower Proj for tough bosses. Since slower/faster both top out at 29% projectile dmg, I'm wondering if the cast speed would be the difference... or did I just answer my own question lol?

I 100% advise against taking out LMP when mapping, the clear speed it offers is too great.

Just carry a slower proj with you and swap out for bosses.
"
PePsITwIsT wrote:
Is there a reason why HoI is used rather than HoT?

Found Three Dragons last night and was thinking of using it for shocking, but am not sure if high HP mobs or bosses will get shocked (even for a fraction of a second). Without the chance to shock nodes, is it still possible to shock with Three Dragons on higher content?

The build is extremely tanky but I'm finding that my damage isn't scaling fast enough for higher content. Currently at level 87 with 6.5k dps (Anger+HoI+Fire Golem+ton of spell dmg jews).

Any comments greatly appreciated.

I think incinerate attacks many times per second, doing a lot of small attacks. I think any sort of shock set up is 100% a waste.

"
Curtsie wrote:
"
Tynie wrote:
I'm wondering if you guys have used a Quality Faster Projectiles instead of LMP/Slower Proj?

For mapping, I currently have a 20q LMP that I use to clear mobs and switch to a 20q Slower Proj for tough bosses. Since slower/faster both top out at 29% projectile dmg, I'm wondering if the cast speed would be the difference... or did I just answer my own question lol?

I 100% advise against taking out LMP when mapping, the clear speed it offers is too great.

Agreed, but have you tried Faster Proj instead of Slower for bosses? Faster has cast speed with quality and I wondered what the difference in dps is with Faster Proj vs. Slower Proj
"
Tynie wrote:
"
Curtsie wrote:
"
Tynie wrote:

Agreed, but have you tried Faster Proj instead of Slower for bosses? Faster has cast speed with quality and I wondered what the difference in dps is with Faster Proj vs. Slower Proj

Faster is an increased damage modifier, slow proj is a more damage modifier.

If you had to choose one to swap in for bosses it would for sure be slow proj.
Maybe anyone had tried to do Uber run? Normal Atziri is piece of cake for this build, but it would be interesting to try Uber (after maxing gear and lvl of char)
Level 91 now.
I'm at 75% spell block with rainbowstrides 60% block with tempest shield enabled.
4694 life ( don't have any 10% life jewell atm i will figure out that soon ).
Rathpith => done ( 59% block )
I hope getting one more jewell slot for spare resist this way i could get some cast speed on rings easier.
All gems leveled 20/20q.

All work perfectly fine ( except map drops who still sux hard but it has nothing to do with your build :) )

I've few questions tought:

1/ Have you considered using added chaos damage instead of faster casting ? I've read some old incinerate build using this setup.

2/ I'm getting on high level maps big troubles with phys damage. One big poke even with granite and i take really too much damage what do you recommend ? using enfeeble ?

3/ What about this fire golem ?

4/ Should i ask GGG for nerfing this build ? ;)

Last word:

Thanks for this amazing build again yotmato i'm glad to pushing it to next step now: 95
Hf :)
What is the point of

4L: Cast when Damage Taken Level 1 - Ball Lightning Level 1 - Firestorm/Glacial Cascade Level 1 - GMP

setup because it doest do any damage at lvl 50
Read and understand the build mechanics.

Anyways, its because of the mod on our weapon.

We gain life when our spells hit stuff. Hence Ball Lightning and Firestorm, because they score multiple hits. The purpose is to survive, not damage.
ty for promt reply ! :*
Which is your best way to boost dps (without yewell) in 6l?

Base line is surely Incinerate - LL - Spell Echo - Iron will.

Lmp - faster casting for maps?
Slow proj - faster casting boss?

How many base dps are u sitting at?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info