Block incin and stuff *Discontinued due to Incinerate nerfs*

For the fans of retarded boss fights like me, heres a treat

Double Merveils Graveyard with Shivering Tempest (50% Extra physical damage as cold, 50% increased cold damage, 100% Chance to freeze)

Build confirmed still nice after the "nerf", didnt use sapphire cause honestly didnt think about it but who cares.
Lowest level Hardcore Atziri Kill ~ Level 65 ~ https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hyDB6Haa6U8
Level 100 Tempest HC with self-made and most played build of POE 2.0 ~ https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KlTUOhqEZ9s
(✿◠‿◠)
Last edited by yotmato on Jul 17, 2015, 12:37:11 PM
Is there any possiblity for you to make that build viable for witches ? I am looking straight forward to do that build but im too lazy to pump up a scion to 95ish level. Cheers for the great idea behind all o f that.
THE DEEP SMELL OF YOU.. DANGEROUSLY MATCHES THE PERFUME INSIDE OF ME..
IT MUST BE MY HEART YOU ARE AFTER..
IT MUST BE MY LUNGS YOU ARE BREATHING FROM..
WE ARE NOT THE WINNERS OR THE LOSERS..
OH BABY WE ARE THE FIGHT ! ! !
"
cjbLazin wrote:
Is there any possiblity for you to make that build viable for witches ? I am looking straight forward to do that build but im too lazy to pump up a scion to 95ish level. Cheers for the great idea behind all o f that.

hmm

https://www.pathofexile.com/fullscreen-passive-skill-tree/AAAAAwMBAdwEswUtBjkHHgkzC2EM9xEtFCAVIBm0Gj4c3B_HIvQreCycLOktgy2LL8wy0TWSPC09D0CgQzFEq0VHR35JUUmxUEdRYFWuXz9famVNZ5to8mwLbRlvO3Ttdct343gNeTl5aHrvfIN-4n_GghCCHoNfhNmFMoaziEKNfo8aj6aP-pMnlS6hL6IAqW6playvrj6vbK-ntfK9Nr6KvqfAGsBmwL_BBMGCwcXE9sauzZjQ0NE218_YvdrB2wvfsOIs5FHp1epi6-7sGO8O74jwH_DV8wb5N_uq

I put it together now fast so probably not too efficient, not sure how well it would work but looks solid, you miss out on 2 jewel sockets which is huge and Scion block nodes which are pretty important aswell but overall it should work fine i think, maybe
Lowest level Hardcore Atziri Kill ~ Level 65 ~ https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hyDB6Haa6U8
Level 100 Tempest HC with self-made and most played build of POE 2.0 ~ https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KlTUOhqEZ9s
(✿◠‿◠)
I noticed that you aren't using abyssal cry and have a CWDT+Enfeeble+IC setup. How is that working for you? I was thinking of running an Enfeeble setup similar to this instead of Abyssal Cry.

I am still enjoying Abyssal Cry at level 78 doing 72-73 maps (I can't sustain 74+ at all), but not sure if its putting out the damage it should to outweigh having enfeeble setup. It seems like the enfeeble+IC setup would be nice for tough mobs and maps. I'm warbands though, so there's no real danger other than XP loss if I RIP.

And about Rathpith, yeah, it's almost non existent right now. I am pretty happy with my shield and overall gear for now, and not really sure I will need Rathpith until harder maps.

I am currently 4.4k hp with 2.2k ES and doing just fine.

Here's my gear

I'm not going to overpay for a 5/6L for incinerate until I absolutely need it and have a sustainable 74+ map pool because 4L is tearing everything up as is on these crappy maps. I found a 16% incinerate which is really nice.

Thanks again for this. Good luck!
Here is my current tree. Was wondering if you all could look at it. I'm lvl 61 and have not taken EB or GR yet. I was trying to head down to Golem's Blood and Warrior's blood first but MoM is eating my Mana lunch. Should I refund the points from fury bolts to golem's blood and go ahead and take EB and GR? I have 800ES and 2,600HP.

I'm probably going to buy a 4L BBRR nice ES armor tonight just so I can get rid of my totem and start incinerating.

https://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAwAAAO4EswUtBx4IZwthEZYVIBm0IcMqTSzpLYMtqDLRNZI8LT8nQzFFR0ZxR35JUUmxSshX4VpSZU1o8m6qdO11y3_Ggh6DCYNfg8yFMoaziEKNfo_6kNaTJ5Uum12iAKiar2yxkLQMtfK3PrfWvTa-ir6nwGbBxcauytPNmNDQ18_YvdrB21nqYuvu7BjviPAf8NXyl_k3-WX-Cg==
Last edited by Shinare on Jul 17, 2015, 2:37:08 PM
"
yotmato wrote:

FeelsGoodMan

wow fuck. 7EX. Rip my dreams.
Hi,

I wanted to drop few lines about the build.

First of all my gear:

Spoiler

My Current tree 62 lvl Tempest league:

Leveling:

I leveled with incinerate + flame totem form Act 2 Normal. In cruel I stopped using flame totem and used incinerate only. This is was possible becuase I took life on kill and mana on kill passives close to scion starting area on the way to shadow/ranger part. You can easily respec them later on. Very very smooth and fast leveling. You need few mana pots for bosses but it is very managable. Incinerate is insane even in early game without many links.

Few notes on the build:

I really really like it! You can tank a ton of damage especially vs big packs it is crazy. I have no block nodes yet but all those layer of defences are just so so good.

But he real MVP is Faster attacks + whirling blades + forify + bm combo. It is very good for dogding boss attacks and quickly incinerate again, for initiating big packs (jump right in the middle and let CwDT combos do the work) or just moving around.

Speaking of CwDT I tried arctic breath gmp instead of firestorm and fell in love with it. You should try it if you haven't already. Third layer of slow in combo with the cry and temp chains and the animation / sound really rocks lol.

I currently run second CwDT with tempest shield on it - I clear a little bit faster when it is on autocast... also I usually forget to stop and cast it anyway. I think I will replace the ice nova with chaos golem. It will live only few seconds, but thats OK, it will be usefull damage reduction till I whirl out of danger.

I can't wait to stack block on top of all that.

Great job with the build. I must admit I was sceptical at first - seemed like too many passives are spent on stats or few melee nodes.. but I wanted to try it out because of the mechanics and jewel slots and it is great. Again - well done!

Last edited by MaSterX_BG on Jul 17, 2015, 3:19:43 PM
"
MaSterX_BG wrote:
Hi,

I wanted to drop few lines about the build.

First of all my gear:

Spoiler

My Current tree 62 lvl Tempest league:

Leveling:

I leveled with incinerate + flame totem form Act 2 Normal. In cruel I stopped using flame totem and used incinerate only. This is was possible becuase I took life on kill and mana on kill passives close to scion starting area on the way to shadow/ranger part. You can easily respec them later on. Very very smooth and fast leveling. You need few mana pots for bosses but it is very managable. Incinerate is insane even in early game without many links.

Few notes on the build:

I really really like it! You can tank a ton of damage especially vs big packs it is crazy. I have no block nodes yet but all those layer of defences are just so so good.

But he real MVP is Faster attacks + whirling blades + forify + bm combo. It is very good for dogding boss attacks and quickly incinerate again, for initiating big packs (jump right in the middle and let CwDT combos do the work) or just moving around.

Speaking of CwDT I tried arctic breath gmp instead of firestorm and fell in love with it. You should try it if you haven't already. Third layer of slow in combo with the cry and temp chains and the animation / sound really rocks lol.

I currently run second CwDT with tempest shield on it - I clear a little bit faster when it is on autocast... also I usually forget to stop and cast it anyway. I think I will replace the ice nova with chaos golem. It will live only few seconds, but thats OK, it will be usefull damage reduction till I whirl out of danger.

I can't wait to stack block on top of all that.

Great job with the build. I must admit I was sceptical at first - seemed like too many passives are spent on stats or few melee nodes.. but I wanted to try it out because of the mechanics and jewel slots and it is great. Again - well done!

Good idea with the mana on kill passives, didnt think of those, should help a lot while clearing zones, thanks for the feedback

(✿◠‿◠)
Apologies if this question is too basic, but just came back after a long time, had a 75 scion and no build, and decided to try this.

You said you use Anger-ArticArmor-HoI, were in your sockets do you keep Anger?

Spoiler
- 3L: Cast when Damage Taken Level 3 - Temporal Chains Level 7 - Herald of ice
- 3L: Tempest Shield - Blind - Arctic Armor
- 4L: Cast when Damage Taken Level 1 - Ball Lightning Level 1 - Firestorm/Glacial Cascade Level 1 - GMP
- 4L: Whirling Blades - Fortify - Faster Attacks - Blood Magic
- 4L: Abyssal Cry - Increased AOE - Vaal Haste - Increased Duration
- 5/6L: Incinerate - Spell Echo - Life Leech - Fire Penetration - LMP/Slower Projectiles - Faster Casting (6L Option)

There is simply no room for Anger, and I'm wondering if it has been dropped altogether
How does he get 75% block chance?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info