One-Week Cut-Throat Event

"
johnnyh2 wrote:

I could some player getting to level 30 quickly on day 1, stash some decent low level gear that they picked up on the way to 30, make a 2nd character and set that character up with some bling. Then you scratch your head trying to figure out why you just died in a few hits to another level 3 player, not realizing he's got some rare rings, belt, amulet and/or magic flasks.

And then you team up with someone, kill that guy and now you have some rare rings, belt and amulet.
"
VileCorpse wrote:
3/10

Will survive the slaughter.....
"
VelocitySC wrote:
Yaaaay lv 30 people camping in coast for 1 week killing noobs. Fun!!!!!!

"
iamnotspock wrote:
So if the loser in a stoush dies and his gear drops, does the winner keep his gear he dropped ? or pick it up at least ?

Guys, please, please would you mind reading stuff before commenting on it?
"
I know one person who's not mindset on killing others, not even for fun.

It's a game. If you play chess do you feel bad about taking your opponent's pawn?
Yeah finally :> ... all other leagues were "more of the same" but this time we get something "different". Time to come back :)
Have a problem with something I said? PM goetzjam don't derail a thread.
'There's plenty that needs to change. And back in my day we had real game devs.' - TheAnuhart
Last edited by ScrotieMcB on February 30, 2016 0:61 PM

Help Charan color the board - use [u color] to make your posts shine.
Does your characters go to standard at the end of the event ?
"
What happens for the gentler folk who would rather kill mobs than other player characters? (Asking for a gentle friend)

"
Chris wrote:
If you aren't interested, then you don't have to make a character in one of these events.
IGN : @Morgoth
So... everyone basically playing a trapper?
"I accept Nujabes as my Savior."
Finally last achievements...
But wait, we want more new achievements to complete. GGG you didnt added any new for like a year now, plz add some new achievements, many players love them :)

Time to unlock that Cut-throat achievement.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info