One-Week Cut-Throat (IV008)

Sounds amazing!

I'm really looking forward to playing this mode, wow!
"
Dreggon wrote:
objectively the best mode

You will be dead in 2 seconds :)

Rage quit !.
very excited for this! been looking forward to trying out a cut-throat even for a long while.
"
"Cut-throat events are not experience races. There's no prize for being highest level. There are no prizes at all other than the fun of participation."

Ladders still getting posted seems to be a mini-prize for highest level...

Didn't season 1 cutthroat reward top exp? The top few racers just outpaced everyone else and became untouchable, so it became a normal race for them after a 5-10 minute scare (while 50% of players were killing each other on mud flats through ledge the entire few hours it ran)
"
jaeds wrote:
"
"Cut-throat events are not experience races. There's no prize for being highest level. There are no prizes at all other than the fun of participation."

Ladders still getting posted seems to be a mini-prize for highest level...

Didn't season 1 cutthroat reward top exp? The top few racers just outpaced everyone else and became untouchable, so it became a normal race for them after a 5-10 minute scare (while 50% of players were killing each other on mud flats through ledge the entire few hours it ran)

lol yeah, that would suck and defeat the purpose of a cut-throat event. it would be interesting if you got points for player kills... but ONLY if you kill your level or higher, something like...

1 point for killing another player of equal level
2 points for killing another player +1 to your level
3 points for killing another player +2 to your level
etc, up to whatever the max difference in player levels are allowed

killing a player below your level could be worth 0 or just a fraction of a point (i.e. 0.5 for -1 level); so you get some benefit for not just running away from a lower level, but not enough to hunt them... other than to steal their stuff of course :)

probably flawed but would be interesting
Last edited by johnnyh2 on Jun 8, 2015, 1:41:38 AM
gl hf gg
You have entered Ghetto.
"
melodia1 wrote:
Basically a league where you screw around for fun. You can't possibly take this seriously lol... or even bother reaching a high level. Imagine being killed by someone while wearing a 6L Shavronne? ... -_-
Or... just never wear any good items. That's what I used to do in some MMO's where people can steal each other's gear. Yeah have fun stealing my whites/blues.

Words of a coward. You are so pathetic.
"
Chris wrote:
You may dance and have pets

This is the longest Cut-Throat event we've ever run on our servers. We're excited to see how it goes!
ty <3
http://poestatistics.com/users/seibar/
Will cast on death work? if you drop all your items after death, do you get to cast your skill before your inventory gets thrown off you?
Last missing achievement hype :)

Should be interesting to see how far ppl will get.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info