[2.2] Ice Crash: Size does Matter (including leveling guide video)

Level 82. Loving the Build.

I'm using Marohi because one dropped for me. Don't have a Carcass Jack yet.

4,6k HP, way overcapped res, 4k armor, 18k dps.
"
BearsAreBrown wrote:
Level 82. Loving the Build.

I'm using Marohi because one dropped for me. Don't have a Carcass Jack yet.

4,6k HP, way overcapped res, 4k armor, 18k dps.

Y marohi is abit slow for leapslam and clearspeed, but does alot of dmg. When i upgraded to a fast collosus, i kept the marohi as a weaponswap heavystrike boss killer. worked pretty good, although swapping feels abit clunky at start. If you got weapon cosmetics it;s nice to get visual confirmation of the swap.

I think with those stats, nothing will stop you now :)

got asenath and or blood dance?
@Minstrelshadrak
I had a question. I've been following this build to a T with the new soft core league and I've come to a point where I'm struggling. Mostly because I'm lacking a ton of Intellect for spells. I believe I have 33 Intellect at level 48, give or take. I can't even put on a level 1 Golem and I don't see many int nodes in the near future. How did you do get by with such low intellect? And at what level did you guys feel this build was doable?
"
elem3ntality wrote:
I had a question. I've been following this build to a T with the new soft core league and I've come to a point where I'm struggling. Mostly because I'm lacking a ton of Intellect for spells. I believe I have 33 Intellect at level 48, give or take. I can't even put on a level 1 Golem and I don't see many int nodes in the near future. How did you do get by with such low intellect? And at what level did you guys feel this build was doable?

At level 28_30 the tree is at templar aoe. Plenty int around there. Marauder got the 20 int and reduced mana cost. Run a flame gollem, can only run chaos end game with gg int gear.
@Minstrelshadrak
Last edited by MinstrelShadrak on Jul 13, 2015, 2:56:39 PM
Hi, in 2.0 in this good for new leagues? Is tanky enough? I'm very bad and noob so I need to be somewhat tanky
"
Hi, in 2.0 in this good for new leagues? Is tanky enough? I'm very bad and noob so I need to be somewhat tanky

When you
-chill
-tempchains on hit
- stun
its tanky anough.

If you do not have those mechanics running, you need good armor chest/helm and up to level flasks.

I think experience will provide 10x more safety though, being able to spot danger and avoiding it is sometimes all the tankyness you need.
play, have fun, try alot of different builds, and learn some more.
@Minstrelshadrak
Damn, I didnt help Oak on normal, hope that wont ruin the build at the end :|
I love this build! One question, what masters are the best for this build? Thank you in advance!
Hey just started out the build, and I love this new skill! Just wondering if unwavering stance is something that we will need or can we just skip that skill. Anyways, great guide and great info.
So ive been running your build as a Scion.

I started the league thinking i was going to go RF and picked scion to get the most out of jewels at higher level but plans change!

Here are my current passive after a bit a tweeking

I have a bunch of extra life regen (remember i was going to do RF) and i found a great 2h sword so i kept away from mace nodes.

I still have 10 respec points and am only level 66 so the next few levels should come relatively quick and i haven't started act 4 yet so i have points coming from rewards. My question is what should i aim for next?

From your build im missing

Life leech
mace nodes including stun with culling strike

Thanks for taking a look and what do you think of this as scion? like supper high level you have somewhat easy access to something like 9 jewel slots.

Thanks again,
Hob

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info