New Low-Level Uniques

HELL TO THE YEAH!
more uniques to add to the kripp map, gg
"
Commoble wrote:
If you find a low-level unique in a high-level map, that's not a bad thing. You can use it on some of the next 30 characters you make that league.

I totally agree. Love finding LL Uniques with my main to use with all my alts. The sooner I can use the alts main ability the better, sure it's more efficient to level up all chars using the same spell and then switch over at high level but that's really boring to me.

"
Sexcalibure wrote:
Don't want to sound grinch but... still no mid/end Physical 1h maces...

there are now plenty of low level 1h maces but mid/end maces are really lackluster
Are you joking? doryanis easily rolls 300+ phys dps 1h with an additional 80-100% ele damage O_o
"
plaguefear wrote:
"
Sexcalibure wrote:
Don't want to sound grinch but... still no mid/end Physical 1h maces...

there are now plenty of low level 1h maces but mid/end maces are really lackluster
Are you joking? doryanis easily rolls 300+ phys dps 1h with an additional 80-100% ele damage O_o

People complain about everything. Give them new items and they complain about the ones they already have.
"
Yay For more Crappy uniques that nobody will use! \o/

You don't like leveling like a god I guess?
God_of_Thieves_LLD_PVP__I hate the Labyrinth
How about we actually get some melee based unique one handed maces for endgame? Or a thrusting sword? Or more than just 2 unique one handed axes?
they look awesome - now can the level of the unique be relevant to the area level it drops - it's farcical to get a low leveled unique when you're mapping etc
ign: Kza_Taza
Thanks for all your continued hard work GGG despite all the clueless and ungrateful garbage in the playerbase.
When I kill a man he stays dead.
I don't often use leveling weapons, but when I do it's mostly in cruel, when the difficulty actualy matches their power a bit better (normal is(was?) easy enough).

However non-weapon leveling uniques may be used longer than a few level if they have some usefull properties like move speed and resists.

Anyway, low level uniques will allways be spit at as long as they drop far more for high level chars. Finding one that matches you build at a usefull level happens in like 1 in 100 playthrough, but when it happens it does feel nice.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info