New Low-Level Uniques

"
ripnburn69 wrote:
"
Pibadi wrote:
"
Pomerania wrote:
Those two maces will be amazing to level up with static strike...

For real? You know what is amazing?

That all what you need for SUPER FAST LEVELING for 70-80 level. Already 2 YEARS in a row i leveling ALL of my characters by this. IMBA LEVELING.

That sounds remarkably boring!

But i save more then 50-70% of my time when i leveling by this way.
Aaron Ciccheli, a guy who made millions running Diablo and PoE RMT sites, owns a significant portion of GGG. How's that for a conflict of interest? 7.5% of your supporter pack money goes to this guy.
Maybe some supporter will create a card, that's pretty much "You have a chance of obtaining low lvl random unique".
"
geradon wrote:
all those pesky and selfish comments about low level uniques show that the early and midgame content is still too easy to master.
there were different times, we grinded fellshrine for days and fought and died horrible deaths in malstroem of chaos. and laughed and had fun because it was exciting. now the game is getting facerolled by the majority of builds to get to maps asap to get rich by trading endgame items to late starters and even "hardcore players" complain about too much damage in level 72 maps because they might die. omg, i really want my old game back.

Very true words. Path of Exile is about survival where you should make the best of every piece of gear you find.

Well as you are very much aware, we got one bitchy community. A community that doesn't seem to realise that some of these uniques were designed by fellow players who invested early in PoE, so that it could see the light of day.
Heart of Purity

Awarded 'Silverblade' to Talent Competition Winner 2020.
POE turned into a ratrace for the most div/hour.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NDFO4E5OKSE
Seems reasonable, but people are only low-level for a very short amount of time, so you really need to be increasing the drop rates of these low-level unique items by a lot. Even if one of these is selling for 1c, that's not worth it when I'm going to be using it for 3 hours total of gameplay before finding something better. You need to be boosting low-level unique drop rates at low levels to the point that a self-found player is virtually guaranteed to have one or two reasonable-in-slot unique items at any point above 20 while leveling. Or else there's no real point in them even existing.
"
WiseGuard wrote:
Maybe some supporter will create a card, that's pretty much "You have a chance of obtaining low lvl random unique".
*cough* don't spoil my card idea *cough*
ZiggyD is the Labyrinth of streamers, some like it, some dont, but GGG will make sure to push it down ur throat to make you like it
another vendor crap....
Playing marauder @ Hardcore leagues

"
MissDerry wrote:
I cant wait to find these in 75+ maps whilst others find actual usable items.

Haha, best reply yet. And so true...
Only useful one is the level 10 mace which will become useless after you find a decent 2h mace a few levels later. I'd rather have some more endgame viable build enabling uniques than some more vendor trash level 10 uniques. Or at least remove the low level uniques from the map drop pools so I don't have to be disappointed repeatedly.
Last edited by Nycro on Jun 3, 2015, 2:28:09 PM
Why does no one respect the alt shards come on guys D:.
"but i tell u its just fo' try, fo' peep n' fo' know"
"
ShimmyShimmy wrote:
Why does no one respect the alt shards come on guys D:.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info