Divination Card Update

Their art and text is nice, but why do they look all the same in the inventory?
Couldn't you just use their art in 1x1? It's the same problem that we had with the old gems.
Last edited by darkmatch on Jun 2, 2015, 5:48:35 AM
Is that Vogon poetry on the last one?

looks pretty good - looking forward to all this being live.
Nice! Let's test these out NOW! :P
🐢
The Dread Ticket is probably a good place to find a hermit since nobody goes there. :)
And there's a lot of green.
"
mruuh wrote:
"
Kaskar wrote:
Heavily disappointed.

Luckily for you, you can just use a loot filter rule to hide all cards, and it will be as if they never existed. Magic! :)

Man, my point is: Div cards are flawing the loot system. So it affects me even if I willingly close my eyes on it. Every category of items was in place until these cards.

I'm not talking about art or lore; just mechanics.

Some inventions may help DC find their place.

1) If a specific card can only drop in a specific area and no other card can drop there. This will create different areas of intrest for different players and different stages of their progress. Not only Docks/Fellshrine/etc farming but enabling other areas to yield something interesting via Divs.
2) Album or cardholder. The inventory is already screwed by orbs, maps and occasionally found items. Making it super-hard to move Divs to specific stash tabs, sort them there or navigate. Album will solve this problem; no conflict with game spirit or lore if carefully implemented.

As always, sorry for language mistakes.
Hateful post.
"
Kaskar wrote:
...a specific card can only drop in a specific area and no other card can drop there...

Please don't do this. Just let us farm wherever, don't force us into a few specific areas. I love variety, and fixed farming zones limit that.
May your maps be bountiful, exile
gj guys i really like the idea of divination cards and their art, btw we NEED a divination card for albino rhoa feather,
somehow looking at those cards brings me back to the mid '90
its hard to keep my willy in my pants guys! ^_^
Exiled for Eternity
"
treffnix wrote:
"
Kaskar wrote:
...a specific card can only drop in a specific area and no other card can drop there...

Please don't do this. Just let us farm wherever, don't force us into a few specific areas. I love variety, and fixed farming zones limit that.

Farming zones are already fixed. Please, name most effective farming zones. I bet there are no more than 3-4.
Hateful post.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info