List of Highgate Supporters (104) / Divination Cards (83)

"
Malone wrote:
shards and fragment cannot drop so you won't get them for Emperor's card

I made the card and if I remember correctly, scroll fragment was on the list under currency as a selection, which is why I made the quantity 5.

I don't believe they would of made it as an option at all if a card could not give it.

If my card can't give fragments or shards, no big deal. But I'm pretty sure it can. :)
Divination Card - Emperor's Luck.
Last edited by Isindel on Jun 2, 2015, 7:43:53 AM
well GGG stated that cards cannot provide things that cannot drop... But there are uniques that can be gained only with cards... Globally it deserves to be clarified...
IGN TylordRampage
Last edited by Malone on Jun 2, 2015, 7:51:15 AM
"
Zhatan wrote:
Where are the ones for shavs and mjollnir. :)

Everyone thinks everyone else is making them and ended up with no one making them ;o
IGN: JerleSteelChampion/JerleRuthlessAgain
Harvest is the BEST league EVER. Deterministic crafting ftw.
How will POE2 and POE coexist?
I wonder if someone is going to submit the 1x 10 mirror stack :p
http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/913599 <--- mirror Thread
I just submitted my card. Not going to spoil what it gives, but I'll share the theme and text I submitted:

The Key
Wealth beyond measure lays waiting to be seized; You just have to open the right door.
CharanJaydemyr:some people need to really rethink how they spend their money....I will trash this item if I ever find it on principle...I've seen much cleverer "troll" items get turned down, so I guess GGG gave up trying to enforce that one. Not GGG's finest hour.
poeurl.com/bD4E
"
PaladinSMD wrote:
I wonder if someone is going to submit the 1x 10 mirror stack :p

Me too.. 1 stack is the max amount of currency you can get by turning in a set of cards right? Or would it be possible to create a set of cards for 100 mirrors?
"There are worlds that lie beyond the edge of my page, the edge of my understanding. Worlds of wonder. Worlds of terror." Aramil - Cartographer to Emperor Chitus

2018 Fan Art Contest Top 20: view-thread/2186731 ||| 2014 T-Shirt Contest Winner: view-thread/759460 ||| "Lost Worlds" Div Card Creator
"
RichMoney wrote:
I just submitted my card. Not going to spoil what it gives, but I'll share the theme and text I submitted:

The Key
Wealth beyond measure lays waiting to be seized; You just have to open the right door.

Added, thanks a lot! :D
"There are worlds that lie beyond the edge of my page, the edge of my understanding. Worlds of wonder. Worlds of terror." Aramil - Cartographer to Emperor Chitus

2018 Fan Art Contest Top 20: view-thread/2186731 ||| 2014 T-Shirt Contest Winner: view-thread/759460 ||| "Lost Worlds" Div Card Creator
Emperor's Luck

5 x Mirror of Kalandra xD
"
RichMoney wrote:

The Key

I would take a guess and say Vaults of Atziri.
Divination Card - Emperor's Luck.
You can add me too.

:)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info