List of Highgate Supporters (104) / Divination Cards (83)

neat :D
Highgate Supporter. Need to bug GGG about why my card hasn't been updated in the past couple days.
"
Jozen wrote:
Highgate Supporter. Need to bug GGG about why my card hasn't been updated in the past couple days.

pretty sure they got a lot to do right now :)

IGN: Nivius
Ty for scam <3
"
Jozen wrote:

Added :) Thx a lot!
"There are worlds that lie beyond the edge of my page, the edge of my understanding. Worlds of wonder. Worlds of terror." Aramil - Cartographer to Emperor Chitus

2018 Fan Art Contest Top 20: view-thread/2186731 ||| 2014 T-Shirt Contest Winner: view-thread/759460 ||| "Lost Worlds" Div Card Creator
May as well post mine here as well, wanted it to be something that you would both look forward to because level 21 spell woo awesome! But would never be perfect because you can't get quality that would make the set super rare. I am excited to see what they will come up with for the art.

The Cataclysm
The mighty warriors traded in blows,
The nimble archers in arrows,
Yet it was the brazen thaumaturgists,
Who would bring catastrophe to all.
Gem
Any Spell Gem
Item Level: 21
"
Knaps wrote:
May as well post mine here as well, wanted it to be something that you would both look forward to because level 21 spell woo awesome! But would never be perfect because you can't get quality that would make the set super rare. I am excited to see what they will come up with for the art.

The Cataclysm
The mighty warriors traded in blows,
The nimble archers in arrows,
Yet it was the brazen thaumaturgists,
Who would bring catastrophe to all.
Gem
Any Spell Gem
Item Level: 21

Wow nice one! Thanks a lot for posting this Knaps! :D
"There are worlds that lie beyond the edge of my page, the edge of my understanding. Worlds of wonder. Worlds of terror." Aramil - Cartographer to Emperor Chitus

2018 Fan Art Contest Top 20: view-thread/2186731 ||| 2014 T-Shirt Contest Winner: view-thread/759460 ||| "Lost Worlds" Div Card Creator
The Wind
Weaving through the cracks,
searching for weaknesses,
silent, indiscriminate,
leaving sorrow in its wake.

The Windripper :)))
Last edited by mickimiu on Jun 30, 2020, 2:21:13 PM
mine is called The Dragon
and it will be the only source of the unique that you'll get from it
"
The Wind
Weaving through the cracks,
searching for weaknesses,
silent, indiscriminate,
leaving sorrow in its wake.

The Windripper :)))

RenaKurz/Ignaz

Nice! Thanks a lot for posting your submission! :)

There will be no spoilers yet! ;) Maybe when it's all done, we'll see.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info