List of Highgate Supporters (104) / Divination Cards (83)

Hello!
"
"
LostArtz wrote:
That item level is terrible with something that'll be that rare =\

It's for +1/ +2 lvl of Gems crafting, this will likely be used in 6L SRS staff for instance

Since you need only level 55 on a staff to get those both prefixes, it limit the chance of having higher tier of useless mods, so it's easier to craft. The only downside, is you cannot get the highest mana and mana regen rolls which is not a big deal at all.

Suppose that makes sense.
Designing Cospri's Will: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1665314
Designing Cospri's Malice: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1717008
Iron Heart/Iron Fortress too!
I'm just happy to support GGG tbh. I'm quite sure The Dark Mage will be a rare drop, but I made it in honor of my favorite Mage of all time:

GGG listens to its fans!!! Thank you!
I just had mine accepted, I suppose Ill just post it.

The Road to Power
A beacon on the horizon; a guiding light, a call for help, or a warning to turn back.
Magic
Any One-Hand Weapon
Glyphic (70 to 74% on a One Handed Weapon)
Item Level: 100

Ill be amazed if any end up being better than just using a catalyst, but who knows.
"
I'm just happy to support GGG tbh. I'm quite sure The Dark Mage will be a rare drop, but I made it in honor of my favorite Mage of all time:

Hehe, he looks like Dave Mustaine to me hehehe.

Great card btw
Beta member since 0.9.8
Last edited by Dean_Guitarist on Jun 1, 2015, 10:35:57 PM
Thanks Dean. If I had more money I'd buy another card, but in need to save my money up to buy a mini-van for the family.... when real life puts frivolous spending in check.

What is your card submission btw?
GGG listens to its fans!!! Thank you!
"
Might as well add me to the mix.

The Dark Mage

With staff in hand and wrath in heart,
your soul and corpse shall surely part.

Normal
Any Staff

Linked Sockets: 6

Item Level: 55

"
Boren wrote:
I just had mine accepted, I suppose Ill just post it.

The Road to Power
A beacon on the horizon; a guiding light, a call for help, or a warning to turn back.
Magic
Any One-Hand Weapon
Glyphic (70 to 74% on a One Handed Weapon)
Item Level: 100

Ill be amazed if any end up being better than just using a catalyst, but who knows.

"
lavaKudzu wrote:
Hello!

Added!! Thanks a lot!! :D
"There are worlds that lie beyond the edge of my page, the edge of my understanding. Worlds of wonder. Worlds of terror." Aramil - Cartographer to Emperor Chitus

2018 Fan Art Contest Top 20: view-thread/2186731 ||| 2014 T-Shirt Contest Winner: view-thread/759460 ||| "Lost Worlds" Div Card Creator
"
Thanks Dean. If I had more money I'd buy another card, but in need to save my money up to buy a mini-van for the family.... when real life puts frivolous spending in check.

What is your card submission btw?

I Cannot spoil mine just yet, i posted it on 28th of May but i had only a personnal request to be included in the name or flavour text + the actual item, rest will be a surprise even to me :D

So it's still waiting for approuval, and it may take a little while.
Beta member since 0.9.8
Last edited by Dean_Guitarist on Jun 1, 2015, 10:50:18 PM
"
Knaps wrote:
May as well post mine here as well, wanted it to be something that you would both look forward to because level 21 spell woo awesome! But would never be perfect because you can't get quality that would make the set super rare. I am excited to see what they will come up with for the art.

The Cataclysm
The mighty warriors traded in blows,
The nimble archers in arrows,
Yet it was the brazen thaumaturgists,
Who would bring catastrophe to all.
Gem
Any Spell Gem
Item Level: 21

I suppose you know that gem level and item level are different things, and that gems have no item level? Did GGG confirm they got your idea right?
<Tyrfalger> Exactly, the next act is going outside Sarn and into those wheat fields (see the map) to become a farmer. Then we can spend our days endlessly farming. Wait a minute...
"
moozooh wrote:
I suppose you know that gem level and item level are different things, and that gems have no item level? Did GGG confirm they got your idea right?

It's a bug in the submission form, gem level is referred to as item level. The context and options available make it pretty obvious it means gem level, though (it has a max of 20 unless corrupted, whereas itemlevel can go up to 99).

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info