State of the Beta - Post #5

leading meaning designing? or testing?

As a long time hardcore player I'd hope that the longest "tenured", for lack of a better word, hardcore league playing Dev would be balancing that league :D.

Edit: Furthermore, any thoughts about keeping the challenge to one really good idea and you play non permanent death or permanent death? Much like the current one month leagues.
"When I close my eyes, I see this thing, a sign, I see this name in bright blue neon lights with a purple outline. And this name is so bright and so sharp that the sign - it just blows up because the name is so powerful... It says, "Diamond Supporter."
Last edited by Morsexier on May 31, 2015, 7:53:26 PM
any news on any new races or leagues after Flashback ends until 2.0?
Last edited by omnibean on May 31, 2015, 7:54:17 PM
Casters left behind melee?? Melee is just finally starting to CATCH UP to casters, let's not get too carried away here...
Dark_Chicken - lvl 100 Marauder
Divine_Chicken - lvl 100 Duelist
Great, thanks for the update.
The beta is great, really enjoy it. Keep pushing content.
You have to remember to chase and catch your dreams, because if you don't, your imagination will live in empty spaces, and that's nowhere land.
GGG please, take your time with getting everything done right. PLEASE <3
.-. .. -.- ..- -.- .-.. .- -.-- - --- -.
"
The question for most features is not, "can we get it ready on time", but "what else does this need to make it the best it can be".

Yes! Good job so far, hope you'll achieve what you have planned.

I'm still concerned on the defensive side of casters tho.
"What's do you what?" - Kira of the Maraketh
Thanks for highlighting some of the differences between caster vs. melee. In late leagues I can see the potential for a caster to be on par or excel a melee character, but the problem for me is getting there.
The defensive options for caster is the main concern, not damage so I hope that we can rebalance gems like Arctic Armor and concepts like MoM to allow for a safer journey to end game.
GGG listens to its fans!!! Thank you!
"
Chris is leading the Hardcore league

Nice.
IGN : @Morgoth
You guys are kicking some arse
Saved
Should be interesting to see what else is in store for the Beta and glad to hear about some of the gem experience getting rebalanced, as the amount needed on some of them was more than a bit too much.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info