Nugi's Build Compendium

"
Rorinko wrote:
Can u talk about other links in your Inicerate build? I mean auras, defence set up e.t.c.

I second this
how are you supposed to sustain mana without mana pots for incinerate o.o ? im struggling i have to use mana pots
"
Gulanka wrote:
how are you supposed to sustain mana without mana pots for incinerate o.o ? im struggling i have to use mana pots

elreon jewelry
"
Would this build be viable without ever going into the low life spec? I would imagine it isn't as efficient as other incinerate builds seeings how you would spec the skill tree differently to pick up as much heath as you can, never worrying about going low life. Probably going down into the marauder part of the tree and then not going into the ranger part of the tree as much or not at all. I only wonder as I don't have the skill or currency to support a low life build yet.

I think I remember Nugi saying that he would do life a version, maybe he forgot or I misheard. Would be nice though as I am also interested in a build like that.
will lowlife work with lorirca?
seems like 5-5.5k es instead of 8+, as you cant equip some 400+ es shield, will it be enough for high maps?
or it's just better to play hp untill you get currency?
No rest for the wicked
Discipline + Grace + Anger in Prism doesn't put us on low life? It certainly isn't triggering Pain Attunement. That setup leaves us with 43% life unreserved

Am I missing something?

Help a brother out, I have been having to chug Doedre's to hit the LL mar

Edit - seems his live tree has dropped some reduced mana nodes
Last edited by D0ndarion on Jul 29, 2015, 6:28:48 PM
Why Zealots oath if you arent going for proper regen %?
My best char so far https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1211377
"
topcatti wrote:
Why Zealots oath if you arent going for proper regen %?

every bit helps, he does run vitality plus enduring cry which now gives great regen everytime you cast it.
@Fidwin
Oh yeah totally forgot about vitality. How can it still be that bad. 1.65% life/sec for 35% mana? But might aswell try out LL zealots oath with templar hp regen nodes.
My best char so far https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1211377
I'm curious, if I take a decade to transition to lowlife (as its expensive as @#$%) would I just be better off with another incin build? Playing on Tempest.
Last edited by Khaitto on Aug 5, 2015, 1:21:00 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info