[2.0] SRS build compendium: Life, Hybrid, Lowlife

Guys, I'm running a hybrid SRS spec. Generally doing ok. However, got serious problems with spikes of damage. I do not currently have a CWDT setup but I might get one soon (currently using 4L zombies but I'm not satisfied with them because they die fast even though they are linked to minion life and fortify). Will CWDT really improve survavibility so much?

How does 2 totem SRS spec work? I am interested in that.

What about EB+MOM+ZO? Is it worth respeccing into that?

Any1 managed to get this to work in Tempest League? Im struggling with defenses.. Arctic Armour nerf kinda leaves me naked. Using 5 Zombies and a Chaos Golem, but I dont think it will save me enough times. Cunrretly lvl 71 and wrecking stuff, but very squishy overall..
"
LuckYEiner wrote:
Any1 managed to get this to work in Tempest League? Im struggling with defenses.. Arctic Armour nerf kinda leaves me naked. Using 5 Zombies and a Chaos Golem, but I dont think it will save me enough times. Cunrretly lvl 71 and wrecking stuff, but very squishy overall..
For example - 2totem SRS HC http://www.twitch.tv/pe1a
"
Sidhee wrote:
Guys, I'm running a hybrid SRS spec. Generally doing ok. However, got serious problems with spikes of damage. I do not currently have a CWDT setup but I might get one soon (currently using 4L zombies but I'm not satisfied with them because they die fast even though they are linked to minion life and fortify). Will CWDT really improve survavibility so much?

How does 2 totem SRS spec work? I am interested in that.

What about EB+MOM+ZO? Is it worth respeccing into that?

My passive tree
2 totem hybrid with EB+MOM+ZO
In total i have @87 lvl 4200 HP 1800 ES with Discipline (poor gear) and feel fine on 75+ maps with double dmg / weakness rolls.
CWDT(2 lvl) + Enfinble + Frost Wall. (leveled Flame Dash as 4th gem, cuz i don't have free space to link L.Warp with less.duration or f.casting)
When i get "Death Attunement" on 91 lvl will change, mostly useless, Chaos Golen on 2 Revenants. (If they die, i can always put Golem back in slot)

How it works - place totems in fron of you and hold down your own srs. That's all. =)
Seriously, with "Vaal Haste" you easily get 50 srs limit. Even w/o V.Haste you get about 45 spirits if you find enough tough target to keep totems cast spirits non-stop.

1s - 2 totems
2s - Flesh Offering
3s - Vaal Haste
4-5s - self spirits
...repeat

DPS and other numers - check my calc in signature.

PS: Pledge > +3 Staff
Last edited by axazol on Jul 18, 2015, 7:36:01 AM
Hey Guys,

I'd like to thank Axazol & MatrixFactor for being huge contributors to the summoner community for their efforts and time spent towards providing excellent and easy to use tools to calculate with.

With that said, I've heard that many people are looking for proper 2.0 summoner guides, so i figured i'd be a douchebag and advertise with a small link to both low budget as well as high budget buildthreads I have posted for 2.0.

Low Budget Build Guides: http://tinyurl.com/lr6twj4
High Budget Build Guides: http://tinyurl.com/o4upork

I'm very interested in looking at your new tool axazol, been using MatrixFactors ever since he schooled me and proved me wrong in earlier statements, long ago. :)
Have you recieved confirmed information from GGG about their actual base DPS or do you need me to try to snatch them off Rory?

(Please, do respond via PM as i have way too many threads to check with no time for even half of them)
Guides: https://www.poe-vault.com/guides/ghazzy-guide-hub
YT: https://www.youtube.com/GhazzyTV
Twitch: https://www.twitch.tv/ghazzytv
Ok.. Seems i finally led my calculator to the release version.
"
axazol wrote:

Your calculator looks better and better.

Did you compare outputs against mine for different inputs?
All my builds /view-thread/1430399

T14 'real' clearspeed challenge /1642265
"
MatrixFactor wrote:
"
axazol wrote:

Not yet. I has revised whole math base of calculation in v1.0.
"
axazol wrote:
"
MatrixFactor wrote:
"
axazol wrote:

Not yet. I has revised whole math base of calculation in v1.0.

Ok, I'm most interested in computing realworld (1sec and 2sec fight) DPS. Let me know if you wanna discuss the math for that. :)

Also, added a link to your calculator in OP.
All my builds /view-thread/1430399

T14 'real' clearspeed challenge /1642265
Last edited by MatrixFactor on Jul 21, 2015, 6:53:52 PM
While calculating my build that is able to run Anger, Hatred, and Haste - I notice that axazol's calculator shows my spirits dealing more than twice as much cold damage as compared to physical.

Would it be possible for you to consider whether or not SRS spirits will consistently deal enough cold damage to chill white/magic/rare mobs as well as a separate consideration for bosses? If they are, would the more modifier from Hypothermia be able to significantly outperform the modifiers from Melee Physical Damage (and it's full life variant), as it would affect all damage not just physical?

I would be very grateful for a math analysis of this as well as it being added to the calculators if it turns out to be viable.

As this is my first time posting in one of your SRS threads, I feel that it is only appropriate to express a deep seated gratitude for your work on SRS now and in the past. I have always appreciated your resources since I first became aware of them.

Other thanks that are in due are Axazol for providing an excellent calculator. It's always nice to have multiple options to double check a complex figure such as SRS damage.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info