one challenging question for the community about how to make more and faster wealth

post your ideas or any method you have in mind about how to make the most and faster currency in game i have some for my self but always after you.
If there was a fast way to make wealth, it wouldn't be called wealth.
"
Shagsbeard wrote:
If there was a fast way to make wealth, it wouldn't be called wealth.

XDDDD am speechless about the comment, but actually there are some ways but i wonder about what ppl thing about the matter or have something in mind cause there are some ways indeed to make a little bit faster currency rather the similar way we all know like gathering and vendoring rares for shards and sets for chaos from the wiki recipe
Last edited by Graklak on May 28, 2015, 10:54:43 AM
"
Graklak wrote:
gathering and vendoring rares for shards and sets for chaos from the wiki recipe

Actually this is a perfect way to amass currency ... you just need to have good DPS, high iir/iiq , a way to move fast, and the nerves to grind Dominus again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again. ( tip : doing this solo is actually more profitable )
based on countless hours spent testing this ( while taking nodes ) the profit is around 1 ex per hour and a half
"I'm going to show you pain you never knew existed, you're going to see a whole new spectrum of pain!!!!! Like a RAINBOW!"
Last edited by KorgothBG on May 28, 2015, 10:56:05 AM
You have two ways of getting wealthy at a "decent" speed :
+ Stack IIR and IIQ and go for lots of grinding.
+ Be one of the numerous jerks trying to rip people off.
"
KorgothBG wrote:
"
Graklak wrote:
gathering and vendoring rares for shards and sets for chaos from the wiki recipe

Actually this is perfect ... you just need to have good DPS, high iir/iiq , a way to move fast, and the nerves to grind Dominus again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again. ( tip : doing this solo is actually more profitable )

no actually teamwork can provide a way better method to produce currency and am curius if ppl have realize it
Discarding a claim without providing any reasoning whatsoever is not very polite ...
"I'm going to show you pain you never knew existed, you're going to see a whole new spectrum of pain!!!!! Like a RAINBOW!"
"
KorgothBG wrote:
Discarding a claim without providing any reasoning whatsoever is not very polite ...

To put it simply, the point is to abuse the partying mechanisms. One player's job is to find Dominus, while the other kills him. The players are only partied for instance entrance and right before boss death in order to maximize loot without having to deal much extra damage. You can even go for some culling techniques to optimize this.
Well yeah ... but all that is known for ... years ( if that's the thing that OP is talking about )... nothing new here. And the problem with this method in my experience is that yes a full party gives higher iiq but even with the extra items when divided by all members you actually het less items per member... sure it's faster so it makes up for that. But in the end you don't get more. Another big issue in my opinion is that these parties don't really wait for you to pick up all the rares > go to town > stash what you need for cahos recipe > sell the rest > stash the alts > go to the next dominus instance
thus making the experience extremely annoying for me.
The good thing about this is that you don't need to build an high IIR/IIQ char that also can solo farm ( doing this is rather expensive ) and instead you can just play with your regular character while an IIR/IIQ culling guy does the last hit.
But that doesn't mean that you gain more currency in the end .. it just allows you do amass currency without spending any just for that purpose .. which is good but again ... you don't make more... i'm saying all that based on my experience and of course it's always RNG so who knows .. i might've just been unlucky in parties and luck solo
Last edited by KorgothBG on May 28, 2015, 11:11:35 AM
grind Dominus for a few hours and you'll be pretty well off simply from the alterations you've amassed and chaos recipe. when alterations are 10-12:1 chaos, you can accrue quite a bundle of currency for a night of soul-sucking dom farming.
For all your up-to-date Path of Exile news and events, check out the official Path of Exile Forum here -------- http://www.reddit.com/r/pathofexile/

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info