Hideout of the Week: Catarina's Asylum

Just watched this. Freaking awesome. And agree with many here that selling hideout imprints can potentially be huge for GGG.
IGN: JerleSteelChampion/JerleRuthlessAgain
Harvest is the BEST league EVER. Deterministic crafting ftw.
How will POE2 and POE coexist?
"
Cocofang wrote:
Can we please invite ALL masters at once if they are all Lv. 8?

Switching them out for dailies is nothing more than a unnecessary chore.

+1

I have had a bunch of thoughts on this. I realize that it may not work because of others being able to use your hideout (giving someone access to all dailies when they would have no chance on their own) but it would be great to have some way of accessing all master dailies more easily once you have level 8.

That, and it would be pretty cool to be able to build hideout layouts with all masters present.

EDIT: Forgot to mention that this is my favourite HotW to date. Major kudos to the creator!
I have an alt account, CanuckMoney, which is used for sales and trading.
Last edited by CanuckMonkey on May 31, 2015, 12:12:13 PM
"
CanuckMonkey wrote:
"
Cocofang wrote:
Can we please invite ALL masters at once if they are all Lv. 8?

Switching them out for dailies is nothing more than a unnecessary chore.

+1

I have had a bunch of thoughts on this. I realize that it may not work because of others being able to use your hideout (giving someone access to all dailies when they would have no chance on their own) but it would be great to have some way of accessing all master dailies more easily once you have level 8.

That, and it would be pretty cool to be able to build hideout layouts with all masters present.

EDIT: Forgot to mention that this is my favourite HotW to date. Major kudos to the creator!

Bolded part is inaccurate. You cannot use someone else's masters to start dailies. And if they're in your group to do dailies, they have to sit around while you swap masters and will do them anyway.
Support a free Hong Kong.

I do not feel obliged to believe that the same God who has endowed us with
sense, reason, and intellect has intended us to forgo their use.
-Galileo Galilei
Very nice hideout indeed!

As for switching out level 8 masters, it isn't just a chore, but it also means that there's little point in finding suitable locations for them inside the hideout, as they're just going to be dismissed as soon as their daily missions are done.

Then again, perhaps we're not supposed to switch out our masters every day? If so, maybe GGG should make it so that those daily missions are only refreshed for masters who are inside the hideout at reset time? Elreon and Vorici would then be in everyone's hideout, because of the alts to jeweller's to fusings trade. And Zana because of the maps, and then... Tora or Catarina for those level 76 areas that come with their missions? Maybe a few people would keep a level 8 Vagan in their hideout to look for Vagan daggers, or Haku for his 6% weapons for levelling Enlighten gems?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info