10 stash tabs
so I can hold more cards

good one lol
I dont see any any key!
"
stipen wrote:
10 stash tabs
so I can hold more cards

I recently bought 12 premium tabs while they were on sale. The card hype is real!

(I highly doubt I'll be needing that many tabs, I just need more tabs for the uniques I've been hoarding.)
PoE players: Our game has a wide diversity of builds.

Also PoE players: The [league mechanic] doesn't need to be nerfed, you just need to play a [current meta] build!

MFers found strength in their Afflictions. They became reliant on them. I am not so foolish.
"
Pizzarugi wrote:
"
stipen wrote:
10 stash tabs
so I can hold more cards

I recently bought 12 premium tabs while they were on sale. The card hype is real!

(I highly doubt I'll be needing that many tabs, I just need more tabs for the uniques I've been hoarding.)

Nice dude.

I wanted to get some soooo bad, but bills rolled in and the money got tight on me.

Next time, hopefully T_T
If I could afford Highgate supporter, my submission would be:

Mirror of Kakandra card.
Drop rarity - same as portal scroll.
Number needed to turn in - 10,000
Stack size = 1.

Lolelolelolelol.
(b) Personal abuse, foul language, inappropriate subject matter, obscene, harassing, threatening, hateful, or discriminatory or defamatory remarks of any nature ... are not permitted.

- PoE TOS.
"
bhavv wrote:
If I could afford Highgate supporter, my submission would be:

Mirror of Kakandra card.
Drop rarity - same as portal scroll.
Number needed to turn in - 10,000
Stack size = 1.

Lolelolelolelol.

There are already Mirror of Kalandra card submitted by a Highgate Supporter. I wanted to submit this but was notified it was already taken! (。-_-。)
The Gemling Queen favours 'NotACuckRoach'.

Ethaereal │ Exaltreal │ Cherrubim │ Erremes │ Khainne │ Kaelous │ Balzael